Looking for a lot to stunt | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for a lot to stunt

im in Orangeville Ontario, and don't want to drive more then an hr to the lot if anyone can help me out would be great, also wouldn't mind to meet afew more rider

google maps is your friend, go put in the work and find your own. Then invite some people to it... if the spot is good you will make friends quick.

Not sure what your practicing, but sometimes just a good clear backroad is all you need... in theory of course... I'm lucky in that my driveway is 600'... but its gravel so its not the best.... once I get it paved though it will be pretty good.

Not sure what your practicing, but sometimes just a good clear backroad is all you need... in theory of course... I'm lucky in that my driveway is 600'... but its gravel so its not the best.... once I get it paved though it will be pretty good.

Back roads if caught = a great chance of loosing your license and bike. If you ride in an empty lot, the cops are "usually" nicer and will just kick you out or just leave. There's like a 2% chance that a cop will let you go if he or she sees you busting wheels. Just like good old corpse said, google map it, check it out, make sure there aren't too many people around, ride it and if you don't get bothered that session, then my friend you have found yourself a lot. Just word of advice, only show it to people you trust or you'll be spending a lot of money on gas and tickets on trying to find another lot after people burn your last one.

Go into an industrial plaza and you'll find plenty of buildings and a completely empty rear lot behind them. When I worked in Oakville years back there was a crazy large lot behind the buildings because that's where all the shipping / receiving happened...Huge open space for play and it's in the back so out of sight from drivers on the main road.

Open parking lot, but make sure you don't get caught. Industrial plaza would also be a good place, but the question would they allow you?

Just wanted to say it's refreshing to see someone looking to keep it off the road.

I know this is a bit of a necro post, but does anyone actually stunt in the GTA? I rode flatland bmx for about 5 years when I was younger, I was actually pretty good, and recently I've been getting that itch again... I would like to meet some responsible (IE no streets or highways. Private property/lots only) riders to chat with and maybe meet up for some coffee or even a quick demo for a noob like me! PM me :)

I know this is a bit of a necro post, but does anyone actually stunt in the GTA? I rode flatland bmx for about 5 years when I was younger, I was actually pretty good, and recently I've been getting that itch again... I would like to meet some responsible (IE no streets or highways. Private property/lots only) riders to chat with and maybe meet up for some coffee or even a quick demo for a noob like me! PM me :)

Its more popular then ever, a few years ago I could count the number of actual stunt riders in the GTA that did it on a regular on one hand. Id say that it has grown at least 5X in numbers since that time.

Before you could go to local stunt spot on a weekend and find a total of 5-6 guys actually tailering a stunt bike to a sport, now there are much much more... So it has grown a lot in the last 5 years or so

There are stunt shows in the GTA all the time, you just missed a few that had just passed recently....You can see stunts and talk to stunt riders at these events

Its more popular then ever, a few years ago I could count the number of actual stunt riders in the GTA that did it on a regular on one hand. Id say that it has grown at least 5X in numbers since that time.

Before you could go to local stunt spot on a weekend and find a total of 5-6 guys actually tailering a stunt bike to a sport, now there are much much more... So it has grown a lot in the last 5 years or so

There are stunt shows in the GTA all the time, you just missed a few that had just passed recently....You can see stunts and talk to stunt riders at these events

Hey Johnny, are you still in the game?

I remember you told me your broke your wrist in a post I wrote a couple of months ago.

Hey Johnny, are you still in the game?

I remember you told me your broke your wrist in a post I wrote a couple of months ago.

I rode my stunt bike once this year, last minute for a show a friend was doing for the Ertefa car show that happened a few weeks ago. They were short on riders so I came to try and help fill in. Other then that no I have not really stunted in the last 3 years or so, me and most of the people I used to stunt with regularly are now in our mid 30's, and just dont go out regularly like we used too years ago.

I did drive to Cali last Chritsmass/New years, we basically spent the whole 2 weeks riding and hanging out with Jason Britton, KrazyKyle, Son@Impacktech, Diddy Lee, Pmoney, Tony Carbajal, JohnnyBoy, and a few other well known professional stunt riders from the US. It was a great experience! I am trying to make it down again this year in Dec again

I do see a lot more new people stunting when I pass by the stunt spots, and there are a few new stunt groups that are known in the GTA. SMSB for example, they have at least 5 riders, and they always have other stunt crews from other parts of Canada or even the US come down to ride with them.

When I got into stunting the only real stunt crew that was in the GTA was IlAdvized, I think were getting old.....One guy I started stunting with just bought a Harley, thats the beginning of the end in my eyes

I fractured my wrist 4-5 years ago now I think, funny you bring that up because just yesterday it was hurting me like crazy and I didn't even do anything to it. Funny thing is it gets worse the less I use it, if I ride its ok, but if I take it easy for too long on it, it starts to flair up and cause me serious discomfort. Maybe its telling me to get out there and ride lol

Last edited:
Do some yoga old man.
Need that circulation for those tiny bones in wrist and palm.

I fractured my wrist 4-5 years ago now I think, funny you bring that up because just yesterday it was hurting me like crazy and I didn't even do anything to it. Funny thing is it gets worse the less I use it, if I ride its ok, but if I take it easy for too long on it, it starts to flair up and cause me serious discomfort. Maybe its telling me to get out there and ride lol

"Fractured my wrist"... minor understatement?

"Fractured my wrist"... minor understatement?

Not that time, when I fractured my wrist, it was literally just the radius bone in my right hand that I messed up.

Its all good, I rode the other day in the lot for a bit, had to good time but managed to get my foot stuck under my cage after stalling a fast circle. Now my left foot and toes are purple, but Im lucky I didnt manage break anything in my foot. Gonna give it a few more days then get back out there again

Not that time, when I fractured my wrist, it was literally just the radius bone in my right hand that I messed up.

Its all good, I rode the other day in the lot for a bit, had to good time but managed to get my foot stuck under my cage after stalling a fast circle. Now my left foot and toes are purple, but Im lucky I didnt manage break anything in my foot. Gonna give it a few more days then get back out there again

Just don't go to Jamaica.

Just don't go to Jamaica.

How'd you know I broke my wrist in Jamaica...lol

I just landed in Atlanta an hour ago, using hotel wifi.

Just got here gotta find something to do. Professional stunt riders I have contact for are out of town, was really hoping to meet Rodney Sargent aka Rowdy while I was in town

I'm on the same mission as the OP looking for the stunt spot in ATL

Back
Top Bottom