You've got to be kidding ....SNOW!!! in April !!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

You've got to be kidding ....SNOW!!! in April !!!

It snows in April every God damn year. How can people forget that?

Every single year on record in March there has been snow and only a couple Aprils on record have ever had no snow. Nothing new, just sucks every year when it happens. 15 on Thursday and a chance of snow Sat and Monday.

My favourite Prince song: Sometimes it Snows in April

Snow? Where?

Rule of thumb for me is that it can snow up until Easter. Though I would prefer a balmy and nice March, they are the exception not the rule. We did have a few of them before the Polar Vortex became part of our language

Happens every year.. warms up for a few days and then back to snow.

Meanwhile in Canada

enhanced-buzz-4415-1367409958-4.jpg

GTA people live in denial. That's why no one wastes money on winter tires, despite half a dozen Ontario Coroner's inquests recommending them.

6 eh? Better rush out and get them!

What do they suggest for the many auto deaths every year in the summer?

6 eh? Better rush out and get them!

What do they suggest for the many auto deaths every year in the summer?

Bubble wrap. Maybe a tin foil helmet... Dunno

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

Bubble wrap. Maybe a tin foil helmet... Dunno

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600
Why do you have that QUOTE in every one of your post?

GTA people live in denial. That's why no one wastes money on winter tires, despite half a dozen Ontario Coroner's inquests recommending them.

You've been here long enough to know you only need a slammed acura on all seasons and you're good all winter broooooo :agave:

Geez....glad I'm still here in Aus....it's getting nicely cooler.

Of you're in Australia, why the fæck would you start a thread complaining about snow 10,000 miles away??

Shut up and enjoy your weather.

^My thoughts exactly. Every. Damn. Year.

Get over it.

Of you're in Australia, why the fæck would you start a thread complaining about snow 10,000 miles away??

Shut up and enjoy your weather.

^t.

He likes rubbing it in our faces

Back
Top Bottom