ttc special constable abuse | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

ttc special constable abuse

No but i want him to get life. He killed a person at a point that he posed no threats to anyones life with 17 officers surrounding him. That kid is dead and gone and he needs to pay for it since he made that choice.

Also, he is CHARGED not convited. I have a funnu feeling much like Furgeson, he will be cleared of his murder charges and at best, he will get a few years behind bars(i even doubt that). But we will have to wait and see.

Your "much like Ferguson" comment sounds like you think that was a travesty of justice. I see that you haven't kept up. Despite other issues with general law enforcement in Ferguson, from witness and forensic evidence it turns out that the cop at the center of all the fuss was be seen as acting reasonably in shooting Michael Brown. http://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf

As discussed above, Darren Wilson has stated his intent in shooting Michael Brown wasin response to a perceived deadly threat. The only possible basis for prosecuting Wilson undersection 242 would therefore be if the government could prove that his account is not true – i.e.,that Brown never assaulted Wilson at the SUV, never attempted to gain control of Wilson’s gun, and thereafter clearly surrendered in a way that no reasonable officer could have failed to perceive. Given that Wilson’s account is corroborated by physical evidence and that his perception of a threat posed by Brown is corroborated by other eyewitnesses, to include aspects of the testimony of Witness 101, there is no credible evidence that Wilson willfully shot Brown as he was attempting to surrender or was otherwise not posing a threat.

Even if Wilson was mistaken in his interpretation of Brown’s conduct, the fact that others interpreted that conduct the same way as Wilson precludes a determination that he acted with a bad purpose to disobey the law. The same is true even if Wilson could be said to have acted with poor judgment in the manner in which he first interacted with Brown, or in pursuing Brown after the incident at the SUV. These are matters of policy and procedure that do not rise to the level of a Constitutional violation and thus cannot support a criminal prosecution. Cf. Gardner v. Howard, 109 F.3d 427,430–31 (8th Cir. 1997) (violation of internal policies and procedures does not in and of itself rise to violation of Constitution).

The Toronto cop has been charged. Your comments show that you have convicted him based solely on media and social media accounts, but he's entitled to his day in court same as anyone else facing such a charge. With all of those witnesses and all of the video of the event, a court will figure it out based on the merits of the case.

Young guy: "I paid my fare and didn't do anything"....except assault a peace officer. Even with that the 2nd officer has no grounds to go off punching him.

I would agree if the guys had already submitted to being arrested. They had not done so and were continuing to resist arrest and were assaulting the TTC cops while doing so. Are the TTC cops supposed to just let them go if they resist?

here is the extended version

[video=youtube;wJVB6NqJRJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJVB6NqJRJ4[/video]

This makes it less clear than before for sure. But unfortunately, the most important moment where the altercation begins, the camera pans overs to the left (the idiot chanting Raptors) and when it goes back, its already in the middle of it. Cant see who started it still.

That cop isn't living as a free man. He's been charged with second degree murder and attempted murder and will face trial later this year. Did you want him hung before his trial?
I just don't want him being paid while waiting to go on trial for these serous offences. But that's the way the legislation has it

I just don't want him being paid while waiting to go on trial for these serous offences. But that's the way the legislation has it
Yeah either its suspention with pay or they put them on administrative work with pay. Im not a cop hater. There are good and bad ones. But in this case, it couldnt be more clear and with any better evidance that this guy just murdered the kid (regardless of what he did 10 minutes before the video). At the point of murder, he was harmless in a metal cage, surrounded with an army.

The second he put his hands on the Officer's collar reopened the Officer's opportunity to use force to protect his own safety.

Officer should use all the force "necessary" to stop an individual. At about 3:50...The guy grabs the officer's jacket. Officer could knock his arms down, but gets p1ssed and starts the punching ....might be a bit much. Would I have done the same thing and punch the guy...maybe.

Last edited:
This makes it less clear than before for sure. But unfortunately, the most important moment where the altercation begins, the camera pans overs to the left (the idiot chanting Raptors) and when it goes back, its already in the middle of it. Cant see who started it still.

I think you need to take a second look, maybe try frame by frame...

I honestly can't tell what's going on there. The officers don't have control of the scene. While I am not a fan of the school of thought that says the handgun is a police officers monkey wrench, seems like some nightsticks might have been appropriate. The hand-to-hand combat is not working out.

From what I can see, I'm not sure an investigation is even warranted. The two men were, incredibly for once, actually resisting arrest

Officer should use all the force "necessary" to stop an individual. At about 3:50...The guy grabs the officer's jacket. Officer could knock his arms down, but gets ****** and starts the punching ....might be a bit much. Would I have done the same thing and punch the guy...maybe.

He could have knocked his arms down, but that didn't happen. It is a slippery slope of many possibilities dreamt by arm chair quarterbacks that both parties could have taken. Grey shirt could have had a sharp object concealed in his hand, thus presenting the Officer the opportunity to protect his neck from a previously violent and currently resisting individual. Charges will not be laid against the Officer's from the evidence presented in the videos.

"We're supposed to de-escalate and in certain situations then you call in Toronto police,"said TTC chair Coun. Josh Colle.

another view...
[video=youtube;fTV454ALWhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fTV454ALWhU[/video]
A real cop was there when the TTC one started punching. Looking at the video, I'd say excessive force.

Who's the woman that jumps in on the dad? Plainclothes cop?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...tremely-concerned-about-brawl-video-1.3017467

Last edited:
Ha ha, drunken white people, a comedy of errors. So much fail on so many levels. Like the TTC needs another reason for me to never use it. Maybe the ACC should rethink selling beer at Leafs games.

Last edited:
"We're supposed to de-escalate and in certain situations then you call in Toronto police,"said TTC chair Coun. Josh Colle.

another view...
[video=youtube;fTV454ALWhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fTV454ALWhU[/video]
A real cop was there when the TTC one started punching. Looking at the video, I'd say excessive force.

Who's the woman that jumps in on the dad? Plainclothes cop?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...tremely-concerned-about-brawl-video-1.3017467

noticed that too. made me wonder. maybe off duty?

Regardless of who started it if you got my dad tackled and are trying to pummel him you better do more than just try and hold me against a wall cause the kicks and punches will start flying and dummy holding him down would get one side of the head.
Funny that chubby guard couldnt punch his way out of a wet paper bag. Fail on every level.... those guards would have a hard time arresting a 10 year old girl.

Regardless of who started it if you got my dad tackled and are trying to pummel him you better do more than just try and hold me against a wall cause the kicks and punches will start flying and dummy holding him down would get one side of the head.
Funny that chubby guard couldnt punch his way out of a wet paper bag. Fail on every level.... those guards would have a hard time arresting a 10 year old girl.

:p

14232707112048-7khn9.jpg

Yes, we can see how well that kind of thinking worked for both the son and the father. What could have been a simple arrest of one for regulatory offences escalated into an arrest of two for serious assault and issue death threats, probably resists arrest too by the time all is said and done.

Well done, son and father.

Looks like they deserve to be arrested. Lol at 4 people to cuff one guy

Your "much like Ferguson" comment sounds like you think that was a travesty of justice. I see that you haven't kept up. Despite other issues with general law enforcement in Ferguson, from witness and forensic evidence it turns out that the cop at the center of all the fuss was be seen as acting reasonably in shooting Michael Brown. http://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf
As discussed above, Darren Wilson has stated his intent in shooting Michael Brown wasin response to a perceived deadly threat. The only possible basis for prosecuting Wilson undersection 242 would therefore be if the government could prove that his account is not true – i.e.,that Brown never assaulted Wilson at the SUV, never attempted to gain control of Wilson’s gun, and thereafter clearly surrendered in a way that no reasonable officer could have failed to perceive. Given that Wilson’s account is corroborated by physical evidence and that his perception of a threat posed by Brown is corroborated by other eyewitnesses, to include aspects of the testimony of Witness 101, there is no credible evidence that Wilson willfully shot Brown as he was attempting to surrender or was otherwise not posing a threat.

Even if Wilson was mistaken in his interpretation of Brown’s conduct, the fact that others interpreted that conduct the same way as Wilson precludes a determination that he acted with a bad purpose to disobey the law. The same is true even if Wilson could be said to have acted with poor judgment in the manner in which he first interacted with Brown, or in pursuing Brown after the incident at the SUV. These are matters of policy and procedure that do not rise to the level of a Constitutional violation and thus cannot support a criminal prosecution. Cf. Gardner v. Howard, 109 F.3d 427,430–31 (8th Cir. 1997) (violation of internal policies and procedures does not in and of itself rise to violation of Constitution).

The Toronto cop has been charged. Your comments show that you have convicted him based solely on media and social media accounts, but he's entitled to his day in court same as anyone else facing such a charge. With all of those witnesses and all of the video of the event, a court will figure it out based on the merits of the case.

So you take whatever media tells you? 10s of witnesses said he war unarmed and posed no threat yet you choose to ignore all of their accounts and choose what the state owned courts says about their own guard dogs? I dont.

Specially in the Toronto case. There is nothng vague. Its a complete full video from long before the shooting leading to the shooting and after. There is nothing unclear about what happened there. He was in a metal cage and posed no threat to anyone. Anyone who has seen that video can see that. Then he proceeds to shoot him multiple times and for what?

Of course i convicted him personally (and of course their own bosses wont convict him of murder. We have seen this pattern for a long time now). He will get away with a clear murder. If you can come up with a theory to justify his shooting in any hypothatical way, please share with me. Maybe my imagination is not as good as others but there is no scenario that i can even remotely think of which would justify his killing of Sammy Yatim.

The kid (mental or not) was surrounded by almost 20 cops with no fire arm, in a metal cage and at a distance from all the cops.

Back
Top Bottom