ttc special constable abuse | GTAMotorcycle.com

ttc special constable abuse

Apparently the long version of the video shows the two members of the public punching the officers first.

What the video does show is the officers need better training on technique.

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/bl...eo-in-which-special-constables-pummel-two-men

I bet they get away with it.

I miss turbo and his defense for these activities.

The whole video paints a very different picture. Swing on anyone and be prepared to receive what you are dishing out. I side with the Officer on this one and believe other deescalating options could have been taken, but the dude getting punched in the face left that option on the table when he hit the officer, and continued forward after he was told his accomplice was under arrest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sammy Yatim was shot 9 times and murdered in cold blood and the officer is still not behing bars. its a police state and they will get away with whatever the f they wanna do.

These are their guard dogs and they will protect them.

Remember G20?

I find it interesting how the guy is all tough and everything with the TTC constables, but as soon as the real Police Officers show up it all somehow really becomes mute, he is in cuffs and away we go, even his potty mouth stops spewing crap......

Might not have been right of the TTC Constable to punch him in the face, it's just too bad one of the punches didn't land properly and put the guy down and out

and the extended version

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/video-of-ttc-officers-punching-men-during-arrest-posted-to-facebook-1.2306736

Last edited:
I find it interesting how the guy is all tough and everything with the TTC constables, but as soon as the real Police Officers show up it all somehow really becomes mute, he is in cuffs and away we go, even his potty mouth stops spewing crap......

Might not have been right of the TTC Constable to punch him in the face, it's just too bad one of the punches didn't land properly and put the guy down and out

and the extended version

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/video-of-ttc-officers-punching-men-during-arrest-posted-to-facebook-1.2306736

That video changes the story. Kid was swinging on the TTC cop, **** gonna go wrong.

and the extended version

Maybe im looking at a different video because the link shows nothing but the officeers are attacking these two men. One is on the ground protecting his face while taking punches to his kidney from the officer and the other guys is being punched in the face multiple times by the officer wearing a hat.

Right or Wrong, ??? I wasn't there NOR DID WE SEE WHAT LEAD UP TO IT, BUT...Dude with the toque will be looking for a new line of work.
Better restraint training would have been sufficient while having 2 guys on him.

Maybe im looking at a different video because the link shows nothing but the officeers are attacking these two men. One is on the ground protecting his face while taking punches to his kidney from the officer and the other guys is being punched in the face multiple times by the officer wearing a hat.
Agreed, apparently his Father was the one taking the kidney punches...WTF. I'd probably be in the same boat! (in reality I would not have let it get that far. A little communication, and less "reaction" goes a long way)

Last edited:
The joys of youtube. Film from any perspective and post after editing. Does anyone seriously believe the TTC cops just walked up to someone and started punching?

I'll reserve judgement until after I see the whole movie.

The joys of youtube. Film from any perspective and post after editing. Does anyone seriously believe the TTC cops just walked up to someone and started punching?

Do they teach special constables to fist fight with suspects or restrain them? I find it hard to believe that the big guy laying the beating on the smaller man couldn't have restrained him in a different manor. That is after all what they are trained to do or should be. Buddy probably just lost his temper and starting wailing on him after he was struck which is not something he should be doing and should face the consequences for his lapse of judgement.

I agree that we have to watch the whole thing to judge first. But remember Sammy Yatim, the guy who was shot 9 times? We saw the whole thing. No threat from him, lonely in a metal cage (at that point anyway) and then he shot him 9 times. Did anythig happen to the cop? nope. Living his life as a free man.

I agree that we have to watch the whole thing to judge first. But remember Sammy Yatim, the guy who was shot 9 times? We saw the whole thing. No threat from him, lonely in a metal cage (at that point anyway) and then he shot him 9 times. Did anythig happen to the cop? nope. Living his life as a free man.

That cop isn't living as a free man. He's been charged with second degree murder and attempted murder and will face trial later this year. Did you want him hung before his trial?

Do they teach special constables to fist fight with suspects or restrain them? I find it hard to believe that the big guy laying the beating on the smaller man couldn't have restrained him in a different manor. That is after all what they are trained to do or should be. Buddy probably just lost his temper and starting wailing on him after he was struck which is not something he should be doing and should face the consequences for his lapse of judgement.

You can't easily restrain until you subdue. Did it look like they were subdued? Did it look like they were complying and letting themselves be arrested?

That cop isn't living as a free man. He's been charged with second degree murder and attempted murder and will face trial later this year. Did you want him hung before his trial?
No but i want him to get life. He killed a person at a point that he posed no threats to anyones life with 17 officers surrounding him. That kid is dead and gone and he needs to pay for it since he made that choice.

Also, he is CHARGED not convited. I have a funnu feeling much like Furgeson, he will be cleared of his murder charges and at best, he will get a few years behind bars(i even doubt that). But we will have to wait and see.

here is the extended version

[video=youtube;wJVB6NqJRJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJVB6NqJRJ4[/video]

Young guy: "I paid my fare and didn't do anything"....except assault a peace officer. Even with that the 2nd officer has no grounds to go off punching him.

Young guy: "I paid my fare and didn't do anything"....except assault a peace officer. Even with that the 2nd officer has no grounds to go off punching him.

The second he put his hands on the Officer's collar reopened the Officer's opportunity to use force to protect his own safety.

Back
Top Bottom