Suzuki GSXR Shops in Richmond Hill Markham | GTAMotorcycle.com

Suzuki GSXR Shops in Richmond Hill Markham

PRONinja

I'm looking to service my 2011 gsxr 750 in or around York region. Can anybody recommend a good shop / tell me the cost of this work

- safety inspection for mto
- Oil and filter change - I have the oil
- break fluid change
- install Sr-i900r scorpio alarm - have the connector kit

is there anything the bike will need after winter?

I'm looking to service my 2011 gsxr 750 in or around York region. Can anybody recommend a good shop / tell me the cost of this work

- safety inspection for mto
- Oil and filter change - I have the oil
- break fluid change
- install Sr-i900r scorpio alarm - have the connector kit

is there anything the bike will need after winter?

Call Speedworx. They do very good work.

thanks, its 30 kms away from me wish there was somebody closer

Everyone I deal with is an hour drive each way or more.

If you want the right people to work on your stuff you have to make an effort to get there.

You can get a temp plate for 10 days from the ministry and ride your bike to the shop. This is what I did with the bike I purchased this spring.

Snow City in Scarborough
ATC coral in Stouffville
Markham Outdoor Power I am sure can do it aswell because nothing you are doing is really Suzuki Specific

Also you can get mechanical shops that do car safeties to safety your bike.....

For the most part all this stuff you are asking to be done by a shop can be completed yourself if you are somewhat mechanically inclined and have a socket set.... you'll save a whole lot of money most bike shops charge about $100+ for just an oil changes and it'll take you all of 1.5 hours max if you've never done one before. Why do you need to change break fluid? Or are you referring to the factory recall? Hope this helps!:headbang::eek:ccasion5:

Last edited:
Snow City in Scarborough
ATC coral in Stouffville
Markham Outdoor Power I am sure can do it aswell because nothing you are doing is really Suzuki Specific

Also you can get mechanical shops that do car safeties to safety your bike.....

For the most part all this stuff you are asking to be done by a shop can be completed yourself if you are somewhat mechanically inclined and have a socket set.... you'll save a whole lot of money most bike shops charge about $100+ for just an oil changes and it'll take you all of 1.5 hours max if you've never done one before. Why do you need to change break fluid? Or are you referring to the factory recall? Hope this helps!:headbang::eek:ccasion5:

Brake fluid should be change every year for the best performance. Yes on street bikes too.

Also dealers tend to charge more than independent shops. I'd also argue that the mechanics at some independent shops are far superior to some of the ones at dealers.

Back
Top Bottom