Gsx s1000? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gsx s1000?

I'd honestly bet even a 600 version would be fun. I wonder why none of them make one derived from their ss family?

In person the 750 is pretty nice. Felt comfortable but tat the same time the front of it felt "big" if that makes sense. Sit on the gsxr after and it feels tiny. Love the color schemes for these things too.

8de1eeb9da5552020c9bc264442c4f5d.jpg

Suzuki makes great bikes.
The problem is that they don't have a marketing budget like Yamaha, so the media doesn't gush on about them like they do with MTs.

They still make the best twin 650 engine in motorcycling...but the media gushes over "new" parallel twins and gimmicks.

The SFV650 could still be a sales leader if they got a decent stylist like Kar Lee.

check out this guy's portfolio:

http://www.kardesign.co.uk/Motorcycle_visuals.html#26

anyone hear anymore news about them? assuming it should be a late 2016 arrival but i swear i saw two on the road already (not the 750). maybe some demo models or rides?

Only the preload of the suspension can be adjusted

anyone hear anymore news about them? assuming it should be a late 2016 arrival but i swear i saw two on the road already (not the 750). maybe some demo models or rides?
There was one on display at Mosport CSBK during the demo rides i was told. Can't be too far away.

interesting. its still not on suzuki Canada site yet though

I sat on a 750 at Brampton powersports. I really like the look but it felt small. How much bigger would the 1000 be? And whats this type of bike called?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

standard or naked is what they're called

I sat on a 750 at Brampton powersports. I really like the look but it felt small. How much bigger would the 1000 be? And whats this type of bike called?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
That's what I love about it is how it felt. The front end felt weird for me because all I've ever had is supersports but I'd get used to it. The 1000 felt great when I was checking it out. The rep at indy told me later this year for canadia

d84f7c62ba43c53c36ff14b5bad7b92d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom