Is it because he rides a Gixxer ? LOL | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is it because he rides a Gixxer ? LOL

chiller

Site Supporter
It's a leisurely sport-tourer, thank you very much. :cool:

Looks like he got the boot for the lack of proper riding gear on a Gixxer. Clearly he is sending the wrong message to kids.

If you want to be a true Gixxer rider you need to have your squid gear on for full protection. Always make sure to have on your flippy floppies, Shorts (more colours the better Bro), and your choice of either no shirt or wife beater. Most of the time it will be a wife beater so your nipples stay warm and don't bother you while you're blasting around town in first gear.

^^Was thinking that exactly

and this guy is a city planner for toronto? geeze it all makes sense now

Salary $100K

makes $300K disappear in failed nightclub venture where they "forgot" to get a liquor license and request the right permits. Nothing shady here folks, all above board...

Salary $100K

makes $300K disappear in failed nightclub venture where they "forgot" to get a liquor license and request the right permits. Nothing shady here folks, all above board...

He's actually a decent guy and was quick to act on any complaints / questions I had, but yeah - that license / nightclub fiasco, had me wondering where his head was at.

No, he rides a Gixxer, and drives an E class, because . . .

He's actually a decent guy and was quick to act on any complaints / questions I had, but yeah - that license / nightclub fiasco, had me wondering where his head was at.

Could be a good people person, just not good with financial matters. Lots of those folks around.

Where that R is makes a huge difference. GSX-R 1000, GSX 1300R. One is a superbike the other a sport tourer like a VFR...only much faster.

Walk up to a guy riding a GSX-R 1000 and mention this flip flop thing. I dare you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom