GP BIKES awesome as usual.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

GP BIKES awesome as usual..

-JERICHO-

Site Supporter
I just wanted to leave a positive review because of my most recent experience at GP BIKES.

I went in not sure of anything, because I wanted a few pieces of new gear. I went in and bought the wrong jacket for me and I couldn't understand why I felt off about it. So I went in to return the jacket and try to find one that fit better, but very uneasy and unsure of why my jacket felt off to me. ENTER Maureen. This marvelous individual first asked me what it was I didn't like about it, and went on to figure out what about the jacket I bought did not suit me. She sized me up and led me through the store to try on just about everything she thought would suit me and my riding style better. Seriously I haven't been treated better at any retail outlet of any kind. I found the jacket that fits my needs perfectly, thanks to her guidance.. and on top of that I ended up buying more gear that fit me better than my old gear.. a pair of nice SMX3, a new lid, and a bunch of armor. SUPER happy with all my new gear. Amazing customer service to me from GP bikes.. THANK YOU!!

Now if only they opened a satellite location closer to me.. :D

Last edited:
I have to agree, great customer service. Every time I need gear I drive from Mississauga there. I also purchased a bike there.

+1 for Maureen. She's absolutely awesome to deal with. I had a similar situation with her about a jacket I bought. She was great and helped me sort out some things. I had ridden there so she mailed me my current jacket and gloves so I could wear the new ones out of there on my way to Montreal. Now when I go there I only deal with her. The retail world could use multiple copies of her for sure. :thumbup:

Maureen is an asset to the store for sure. A few weeks ago she spent 1.5hrs with me picking out and finding inventory for a new helmet, gloves, boots, visors, etc. A few items had to be ordered in and she had them promptly shipped to my house and had great correspondence when she found out from Parts Canada the expected delivery.
This is the second time I've dealt with her, the first being the year prior when she special-ordered me a jacket the shop didn't stock just so I could check it out.
Excellent service and price which is why I keep going back.

By far one of the best stores I have dealt with over the past few years. I was out of motorcycling for a few years but the itch came back to me and I traded in my bike for a used Duc at GP bikes. Over a few weeks, I had a problem with the bike and my wife said go get a new bike(I love her!) Went in, took a few bikes for a test drive, and got a new bike. I even received an invite at Christmas to attend GP and received a watch as a gift. Highly recommend this place, have sent a few friends there and they bought bikes as well. Customer service has been excellent and I will buy my gear and next bike there as well.

I have purchased over $100000 of motorcycles over the last 10 years from GP.
All Ducatis...
Although I get the best price, the after service hospitality is gone after they take my monies. I could go somewhere else but they always have the best stock and lowest prices. I always deal with the owner Jerry because he usually gives ma a really good price compared to other Ducati dealers; and we all know Peninsula is ****.. He is nice enough but is very hungry for that "sale." Conversely, the rest of his staff is great to deal with!

I have purchased over $100000 of motorcycles over the last 10 years from GP.
All Ducatis...
Although I get the best price, the after service hospitality is gone after they take my monies. I could go somewhere else but they always have the best stock and lowest prices. I always deal with the owner Jerry because he usually gives ma a really good price compared to other Ducati dealers; and we all know Peninsula is ****.. He is nice enough but is very hungry for that "sale." Conversely, the rest of his staff is great to deal with!

Who spends 100k on feces ?

This used to be my signature, but Paulo didn't like it.

Back
Top Bottom