Attempted Bike Theft | GTAMotorcycle.com

Attempted Bike Theft

*********. makes me rage.

another one.. gone in 30 secs.
[video=youtube;A6NNkPILxmw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6NNkPILxmw[/video]

The first guy was either too brave or too stupid. He almost got away with it. If the bike would have been parked where security did not get involved then that bike would have been gone.

It's crazy that the old hammer and screwdriver is still effective. More bikes have ignition immobilizers these days, but clearly not all or even most

It's crazy that the old hammer and screwdriver is still effective. More bikes have ignition immobilizers these days, but clearly not all or even most
As far as Yamaha goes, NONE of them have immobilizers in the USA, only every other country on the planet including Canada.

The first guy was either too brave or too stupid. He almost got away with it. If the bike would have been parked where security did not get involved then that bike would have been gone.

probably both - an Aussie after all

It's amazing that nobody yelled at him or approached him. Even if they didn't do anything to him the thief would be nervous because he don't know who the owner is

It's amazing that nobody yelled at him or approached him.

thats exactly what i was thinking!!! whats wrong with people???? someones property is being invaded, youre just gonna stand there and watch?! thats messed up

If it was me I'd yell on the top of my lungs "Hey! What you doing?" That should make him pretty uneasy

It's amazing that nobody yelled at him or approached him. Even if they didn't do anything to him the thief would be nervous because he don't know who the owner is

thats exactly what i was thinking!!! whats wrong with people???? someones property is being invaded, youre just gonna stand there and watch?! thats messed up
A social phenomenon called diffusion of responsibility.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffusion_of_responsibility

If it was me I'd yell on the top of my lungs "Hey! What you doing?" That should make him pretty uneasy

Why when I read that do I picture you sounding like a 10 year old girl ??

Uneasy, yes. But he may also think that by the time anyone actually does something, that he'll be out of there.

There was a bunch of bikes there, what made him pick that one? Not too familiar with bike brands/ worth.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom