[Tangerine] Free $50 Promotion - Easy $250 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

[Tangerine] Free $50 Promotion - Easy $250

Someone refer me and give me a $10 etranfer for my sign up. Ill do this :)

? You refer the person that sent you. Ie. The OP. You use his/ her orange key, you both get $$. Win-Win!

? You refer the person that sent you. Ie. The OP. You use his/ her orange key, you both get $$. Win-Win!

I guess. Well I just signed up and deposited my cheque via mobile. Time is the only factor now :)

I'm offering $20 per person (additional $20 for you) if you use my Orange key: 43542548S1
Just pm me with your details.

For those that do not have personalized cheques to go through with this; they have opened a Mobile Location in the Parking Lot of Centerpoint Mall. It is the one facing Yonge Street, closer to the Beer Store. You set the whole thing up there, but you have to bring your Driver's License and SIN (no card required, just know the number). You can also deposit $100 on the spot using your existing Debit Card from another bank to complete the terms of this promotion.

Btw, the limit is 50 referrals. So there is an opportunity to make $2500+ not that anyone would make it there mission to sign up so many people =)

Back
Top Bottom