LC M2 Exit | GTAMotorcycle.com

LC M2 Exit

Tank Girl

If anyone has taken the m2 exit test with learning curves could you pm me with the general route. I want to practice in the area, I know it's no where near where I live and want to be confident with the area it's in. Along with the on/off ramps used on the 401. I tend to stay away from the 401. Take every backroad around it! I think the cagers are nuts on there.
For the smart a**es - yes I know it's on roads - thank you. Haven't heard that one b4!
Cheers to warmer weather!

im not trying to be smart but if you are doing the course with LC - they will definitely take you on the roads for extensive practice that will be used during the test

the test is simple - tape a vertical line on your helmet and dont forget your mirror checks and blindspot checks and you will be fine

So far I've taken my M1 and streetsmart with LC. I've enjoyed them. LC has always been informative. I will be booking in for my M too. Even though i'm confident ---- I just hate tests!!!

So far I've taken my M1 and streetsmart with LC. I've enjoyed them. LC has always been informative. I will be booking in for my M too. Even though i'm confident ---- I just hate tests!!!

I'll probably do my M2exit with them in a few years as well. Really enjoyed the course to obtain my M2 as somebody who didn't have any previous experience.

There will be several different routes that they use. Most likely all of them will use the same highway section, look for the nearest on ramps, and all will start and end where your test is. They need to go through industrial, commercial and residential areas. There will be a reasonably calm spot for the "emergency stop" part ( note this isn't emergency braking). The big curve on the test might be the same one you practice on. Best to just tour the area around the site. Note things like funeral parlours, shopping plazas and the like, where you need to look for hazards. You'll probably do a route and part of yours, during the class.

Are you sure you're ready for the full 'M'?

You say you "stay away from the 401": Have ever been on the 401? Or any 400-series highway?

How long have you had your M2? If you're timid about aspects of riding, you have something like 5 years of M2 validity to work out apprehensions, to polish your riding craft etc. If you have time, why not put another season of riding in and work on that which spooks you?

I avoid the 401 in my car ?. I hate it as well. Also going for my M soon. I don't normally take 400 series highways with the bike, but have made a point to venture out on 407/400/427 and 410-once.
abkdt41-- the tape is so the instructor knows you're looking both ways, right? That sounds smart.
I've also read to bring some tape for the ear piece.

"His wife would.love to tools user the tree. You know, user the tree. To tools." Inreb, via Professor

If you have truly been riding your bike on a regular basis then the test is a breeze. I'm not sure why people get nervous about taking these tests, from what I remembered it was easier than getting my G...

I avoid the 401 in my car ?. I hate it as well. Also going for my M soon. I don't normally take 400 series highways with the bike, but have made a point to venture out on 407/400/427 and 410-once.
abkdt41-- the tape is so the instructor knows you're looking both ways, right? That sounds smart.
I've also read to bring some tape for the ear piece.

"His wife would.love to tools user the tree. You know, user the tree. To tools." Inreb, via Professor
If you have a full solid color helmet... The tape line helps the examiner notice your head movement..... Esp during mirror checks where we might not have to turn our heads as much

If you have a full solid color helmet... The tape line helps the examiner notice your head movement..... Esp during mirror checks where we might not have to turn our heads as much

Noted, thanks. Bring tape ✅

Back
Top Bottom