Yoga | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yoga

Well just signed up for the 30 day pass. The class last night was the most crowded I've ever been in, so it can be a challenge to focus, and I thought I was going to pass out near the end it was so hot and humid. But lots of the accumulated muscle tightness from desk work all winter is starting to unwind and it also forces me to drink way more water.

Sure it might not be for everyone, but same goes for anything else including any other form of exercise.

So I can take it all the chicks were hot?

You'll have to go to find out, but since you asked, if a class has 40 people in it, there's about 3-5 guys and 35 women. There's a nice Moksha in Hamilton that I did my first class at.

You'll have to go to find out, but since you asked, if a class has 40 people in it, there's about 3-5 guys and 35 women. There's a nice Moksha in Hamilton that I did my first class at.

University Plaza? I got as far as looking in the window:eek: Also my failed attempt at humour...you were hot because temperature and humidity...ergo all the women were also hot....I'll see myself out...:p

My bad. I'm slow.
University Plaza it is. Just like most exercise places - it's busy during the pre-post work times and pretty quiet at all other times.

I incorporate yoga into my routine and use it to keep flexible (which has many benefits including helping my weight training). I'm a very active weight trainer.

I would like to give it a try but I must say I am turned off by the costs (of the sessions). Might have to see if Jane Fonda has a tape...

Group ride out to a park for outdoor yoga and ice cream??

hat, coat....... leaving....

I would like to give it a try but I must say I am turned off by the costs (of the sessions). Might have to see if Jane Fonda has a tape...

I hear ya, sign up for the local studio's newsletters. I bought a $125 gift card for $100 on blackfriday, and recently purchased 20 classes at discount + that discounted gc. Classes come in at $12-13 vs $20 for a drop in.

All depends on the class/instructor. There are many different disciplines, some are a pretty strenuous workout and some are a super hippy love fest that is more meditative.

Try a few different styles to see what's available and works for you

I should troll yoga studios like women troll motorcycle forums. Call myself YogaStud or something of that effect. Would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

I wonder if there's leg humping in the studio when they realise you're the only male there

I wonder if there's leg humping in the studio when they realise you're the only male there

The front desk staff at my gym are friendly/chatty with me as I leave my helmet at the desk when I ride there so it's not in the changeroom. The day after my first Yoga class they told me I had a Yoga fan-club asking about me (Yes the only guys wee me and an older fella). The ladies asking were probably older housewives but hey I'll take the compliment.

Back
Top Bottom