Kill it! Kill it with fire! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kill it! Kill it with fire!

FullMotoJacket

Site Supporter
Beautiful? Uh, no.

a man turns a scrap car into a beautiful sports car

a9f9cbe2-14be-44c9-bd2b-8b151079a582.jpg

Come on man. Proportions might be a little weird in front but it doesn't look bad from the back. It looks like it could be a coachbuilt vehicle, and I gotta respect the results he achieved with the materials used

I think it looks cool. Definitely quirky. Did not expect the end result to look so polished.

Some good, some bad. No doubt the guy is extremely talented. The results in the shapes and finishes is amazing. I wonder if he was wearing a mask, though. That stuff can be nasty.

Is Lithuania anywhere near a large body of water?

That's a whole lot of effort and skill that he's got for that kind of job. Good for him. I wonder how it'll hold up in a crash, and most importantly....how creaky it is while driving!

Ontario used to have a hot rod class of vehicle for home builts. I was under the impression that has been phased out. How far can you push the body work on a custom before it can't be licensed?

A friend has used that to fill rust perforations in a pinch.

I respect the skills and I actually like the lines. I really hate the rims and tires and they ruin it, it is a really stupid trend.

It would be safe in a crash and foam is light so probably fuel efficient also.

Safe until it catches fire. I can see it turning into an inferno rather quickly if ignited, and burning foam does wonderful things to the lungs when inhaled.

Still, not a bad job. The construction technique reminds me of plans I got from Mechanix Illustrated years ago for a three-wheeler that also uses foam as a basis for laying fibreglass over.

The thing was called a TriMagnum and used a VW front end together with a motorcycle back-end to provide power.

http://www.rqriley.com/tri-mag.html

tmag-led-600.jpg

Damn that dude did some work!

Pretty cool how it all came out in the end. But there's some serious pics missing on the finishing touches.

Guess he isn't taking that out in the rain!

Wonder how this thing is holding up now that it's been around for 7+ years (that's when I first saw it online).

Looks pretty good for what he used. Like the back, not a huge fan of the front.

Back
Top Bottom