Up coming UFC bouts to look forward to. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Up coming UFC bouts to look forward to.

Jay72

Site Supporter
Hey guys just wanted to get your thoughts on a couple big Ufc bouts that are coming in the next little while. I'm sure there are a few fans of the fights on here. Myself, I have been watching since #1. And hooked right from then. Back in the day a good friend didnpbotogray for Harold Howard, and had the chance to meet him back in the day, always remember him swing his first fight in the octogone was scary as hell.
Anyways the two big fights in would love to hear your thoughts on are the Jose Also vs Connor McGregor and also the john joes vs Anthony rumble Johnson . I think they are both going to be fantastic fights. This will be the first time McGregor has a real test and rumble Johnson is a ****ing power punching machine.
So let's hear you though was well as who you also like to watch fight.
I will also say that I absolutely cannot stand Rhonda Rousey, they say she is good for the sport, I think the away she carries herself if horrible, as I the to e she spit at mischa Tate. There has been talk this week that Dana White has finally signed Christine Cyborg Santos, and I hope to hell she kicks the **** right out of rousey.
Anyways have fun with it and I look forward to your thoughts, especially the old 45 year old that still competes in bjj.

Hey guys just wanted to get your thoughts on a couple big Ufc bouts that are coming in the next little while. I'm sure there are a few fans of the fights on here. Myself, I have been watching since #1. And hooked right from then. Back in the day a good friend didnpbotogray for Harold Howard, and had the chance to meet him back in the day, always remember him swing his first fight in the octogone was scary as hell.
Anyways the two big fights in would love to hear your thoughts on are the Jose Also vs Connor McGregor and also the john joes vs Anthony rumble Johnson . I think they are both going to be fantastic fights. This will be the first time McGregor has a real test and rumble Johnson is a ****ing power punching machine.
So let's hear you though was well as who you also like to watch fight.
I will also say that I absolutely cannot stand Rhonda Rousey, they say she is good for the sport, I think the away she carries herself if horrible, as I the to e she spit at mischa Tate. There has been talk this week that Dana White has finally signed Christine Cyborg Santos, and I hope to hell she kicks the **** right out of rousey.
Anyways have fun with it and I look forward to your thoughts, especially the old 45 year old that still competes in bjj.

Hahah! You love me..Aldo wipes Conor, rumble gives Jones a hard time but probably jones gets decision, cyborg will have a tough time off GH and cutting weight. Rhonda is a fantastic athlete.
on another note I will be in Vegas to train with Roy Nelson this year and I'm going back to lodi in May like I did last year to train with Nate and Nick Diaz. Could see Gilbert Melendez , rhonda and others come out to lodi to train as well while I'm there.

Good call Sonny, I hope to hell Aldo takes care of Connor, in slow fashion to teach him a lesson. The Rumble Jones fight is gonna be good, and if Rumble comes in shape, it could be done quickly. Totally agree Rhonda is a fantastic athlete, I personally don't like her. If Cyborg can come down and pass the drug test it should be a good one.
Roy is the ****ing man, the epitome of what a fighter should not look like but who cares, the dude has fantastic skills, and a cement block for a head. I just worry for him he wont be able to take many more beatings the way he has. Love the guy and he is so good with his fans.
Nick has been one of my favs for years, Nate not so much, he's really hot or cold when he fights.
We have a few past and present UFC fighters out my way, past, MArk Momminick, Kris Horodeki, and present Sam Stout, who I also think is on his last legs unfortunately. That was one hell of a knockout he took a couple weeks ago.
Have you met up with Gary Goodridge out your way? My wife's cousin used to train Judo out of a club in Ajax and he would pop in from time to time.
Anyways Sonny I would love to pick your brain and hear your stories one day, sounds like you have met some amazing players in the big time BJJ community.

Good call Sonny, I hope to hell Aldo takes care of Connor, in slow fashion to teach him a lesson. The Rumble Jones fight is gonna be good, and if Rumble comes in shape, it could be done quickly. Totally agree Rhonda is a fantastic athlete, I personally don't like her. If Cyborg can come down and pass the drug test it should be a good one.
Roy is the ****ing man, the epitome of what a fighter should not look like but who cares, the dude has fantastic skills, and a cement block for a head. I just worry for him he wont be able to take many more beatings the way he has. Love the guy and he is so good with his fans.
Nick has been one of my favs for years, Nate not so much, he's really hot or cold when he fights.
We have a few past and present UFC fighters out my way, past, MArk Momminick, Kris Horodeki, and present Sam Stout, who I also think is on his last legs unfortunately. That was one hell of a knockout he took a couple weeks ago.
Have you met up with Gary Goodridge out your way? My wife's cousin used to train Judo out of a club in Ajax and he would pop in from time to time.
Anyways Sonny I would love to pick your brain and hear your stories one day, sounds like you have met some amazing players in the big time BJJ community.

Some guys I train with know Gary but I haven't met him, I have also trained with Royce Gracie , the mendes brothers, jonathan Thomas from alliance,Eduardo Rocha has become a good friend( Grew up and trained with Helio, royler , Royce etc and became world champ multiple times)other schools in Mexico, hawaii..I sponsor Jason Saggo and know him , he just got hurt unfortunately
99 percent of people in BJJ are just cool even the top guys are so approachable and nice. I will also say that Nate Diaz is a true nice decent guy in person. He welcomed me Into his gym and rolled with me no attitude no BS. I wasn't a fan before but after that I really like him. All his guys ,family and students are awesome. Gracie fighter Lodi is a fantastic place to go and lodi is a tough town

nate's been calling out pettis for a while. and it seems pettis wants it now since he got dealt with recently. bendo hollerin at pettis now too

sonny - u ever roll with nick gil jake?

nate's been calling out pettis for a while. and it seems pettis wants it now since he got dealt with recently. bendo hollerin at pettis now too

sonny - u ever roll with nick gil jake?

Nick Gil and jake weren't in lodi when I was there only nate. I was supposed to do a private with Gilbert but we couldn't match schedules when I was in California .....i will be back in May hopefuly then and will train with nate ,Nick and others

I used to love watching this Barrie boy fight. They used to show his Brazil bareknuckle fights from Vale Tudo and he bearhugged a guy into submission. Awesome to watch him and I recall his sis was his manager or something.
I think Conor will surprise Jose with a 2nd round knockout, though I much prefer Jose to win.
I think Anthony will not be able to match John's reach and skillset for a 4th round submission loss.
Rhonda is amazing in the octagon and her competition so distant. Just amazing to watch fight and will retire unbeaten.

Very cool, I've seen a bunch of the old vale tudo bare knuckle stuff, those are some nasty sobs. I really hope Aldo teaches conner what its like to fight someone with skill, and I agree I think bones is just gonna be too much for rumble. I also think if cyborg can make 135, I think she will lay a beating of Rhonda. Rhonda is great but I don't like her.

Rhonda is a great fighter but not so nice of a person.

Got a good glimpse of her personality in TUF series where she and Misha Tate were team coaches.

Last edited:
Rhonda is a great fighter but not so nice of a person.

Got a good glimpse of her personality in TUF series where she and Misha Tate were team coaches.

That is my thinking as well, she is a fantastic fighter, athlete, but for Dana White to say she is the epitome of what someone in his company should be, is BS, as you mentioned, when she was on TUF she was ignorant, nasty and very unsportsman like. To spit on Tate was the last of me even liking her a little.

Connor - win
Anthony - win

True. I would think he would be anticipating an opportunity and staying in fighting shape in case of short notice stuff like this. Has he ever had problems making weight before?

LOL what a moron...

"I have a lot of soul searching to do"

Ya think??? He was probably drunk and/or high... useless twat. All the money and fame in the world.

True. I would think he would be anticipating an opportunity and staying in fighting shape in case of short notice stuff like this. Has he ever had problems making weight before?
Not sure, but he loooooks like the type of guy who doesn't walk around near his fight weight...isn't exactly chiseled when he's been training for a title fight for a year

What a tool, I was really looking forward to that fight. Not a fan of Cormier. I am sure he will make weight, he's pudgy looking but he should be fine. And for the outcome I think Rumble will destroy cormier.
Seems a few in the mma world were predicting a while now that Jones would **** up and be out, his track record of good decisions has not been too good. So I wouldn't be surprised if Daniel cormier had a little knowledge that if something happened with Jones he would be in.

Back
Top Bottom