NewDucati dealer in Toronto? | GTAMotorcycle.com

NewDucati dealer in Toronto?

Remo Ferri group is opening a Ducati store in the old Kahuna, Maranello Ferrari before that, building near Steeles and 427. I assume it'll be open some time this spring.

Remo Ferri group is opening a Ducati store in the old Kahuna, Maranello Ferrari before that, building near Steeles and 427. I assume it'll be open some time this spring.

Yes, they are going to be selling BMWs as well - Open Road BMW in Newmarket is moving there.

So is there any rumours about a new Ducati dealer opening up in the GTA? GP bikes is just so damn far....

I was there 2 weeks ago and was told that the bmw/ducati dealership was opening sometime in April, however it was still just a empty shell when I visited.

Yes, they are going to be selling BMWs as well - Open Road BMW in Newmarket is moving there.

No its not Open Road BMW moving there......that BMW dealership lost the BMW Motorad franchaise in the fall of 2014.
But it is correct that some of the staff who formerly worked at Open Road BMW are going to be employed at Remo Ferri's new BMW/Ducati dealership.

So is there any rumours about a new Ducati dealer opening up in the GTA? GP bikes is just so damn far....
Peninsula Import Ducati is in Oakville, very close to Mississauga...
Please note that the old Kahuna shop was on Steeles West near highway 400... (nowhere near the 427).

Peninsula Import Ducati is in Oakville, very close to Mississauga...

Please note that the old Kahuna shop was on Steeles West near highway 400... (nowhere near the 427).

Old Kahuna shop was Marinello Ferrari first, owned by Remo Ferri group iirc.
Steeles, west of 400 between Weston and Pine Valley

I was there 2 weeks ago and was told that the bmw/ducati dealership was opening sometime in April, however it was still just a empty shell when I visited.

Ducati and BMW being sold under the same roof....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I stopped by today and they have some bikes in the showroom now. Cray the sales manager is a great guy and gave me a tour of the facilities. I looks like it will be a very nice dealership once it is fully completed. They even have some beautiful Ferrari race cars in a large separate service bay in the rear.

They are currently open for business but the official Grand Opening is still to come. I'm just glad that I will be able to once again get my Duc serviced at an authorized dealer in Toronto.

I stopped by today and they have some bikes in the showroom now. Cray the sales manager is a great guy and gave me a tour of the facilities. I looks like it will be a very nice dealership once it is fully completed. They even have some beautiful Ferrari race cars in a large separate service bay in the rear.

They are currently open for business but the official Grand Opening is still to come. I'm just glad that I will be able to once again get my Duc serviced at an authorized dealer in Toronto.

^^+1 man. As much as I like GP bikes its a far ride just for service. and the standing around waiting for it is killer.

Back
Top Bottom