How old are you? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How old are you?

How old

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well you sound fat ,erection less ,unhealthy and or in denial if you won't read medical facts and keep arguing. We aren't talking about a particular situation we are taking about all men and their health and good regular hardons are a strong indicator of good health. Read up or stop debating.

Your obsession with hard ons and ***** is well documented. Try to stay on topic..........just once.

Your obsession with hard ons and ***** is well documented. Try to stay on topic..........just once.

If if you dont care about your limp dick why do you keep responding? The topic was age...I'm on topic...and I'm so tired of people of all ages complaining they are old or too old to do things. Nope more than likely you are fat lazy and out of shape

If if you dont care about your limp dick why do you keep responding? The topic was age...I'm on topic...and I'm so tired of people of all ages complaining they are old or too old to do things. Nope more than likely you are fat lazy and out of shape

Junior..........you should have known the drugs were destroying your brain. Too late now.

Lol
#whitepeopleproblems

Sonny's got a point, but Gary is not wrong. If you are healthy, you'd have good sexual health. Sex is a luxury to the body, sperm production & ovulation occurs if there is enough nutrients in the body.

But if you are old, it doesn't matter if you are good for your age. Your time is up, there's no denying that. Hardons are the least of your worries, complaining about backpains or muscle soreness becomes a priority.

My dad might be a little older than Gary & Wingboy, lol

You'll get there too one day Sonny, mark my words.

When, not if, that happens, remember this post where I told you so. :)

(I write this at the moment with bad back pain. I "put it out" while grouting a ceramic tile floor I installed for a friend. Luckily it didn't happen at the beginning of the job.)

Last edited:

(I write this at the moment with bad back pain. I "put it out" while grouting a ceramic tile floor I installed for a friend. Luckily it didn't happen at the beginning of the job.)
TRT. Duhh

No I won't, I'm way to vain and love many physical things...I train 5 to seven days a week at a high level. Eat well, get medicals at medcan every year., keep stress low and I'm gonna be rocking until I die unless I get an injury or disease that stops me from training.
you don't have to accept ,bad back,being fat , uncomfortable , sore knees whatever is the latest fatty complaint I hear all the time. Use it or lose it at any age.

Last edited:
TRT. Duhh

Nope you don't need it..medical studies now show that testosterone decline is not so much age rated as fat and fitness related. Men who train and lift weights and keep body fat down saw minimal declines in testosterone well into old age. I'm not going on any of that stuff unless I have no choice

Nope you don't need it..medical studies now show that testosterone decline is not so much age rated as fat and fitness related. Men who train and lift weights and keep body fat down saw minimal declines in testosterone well into old age. I'm not going on any of that stuff unless I have no choice
Good to know

Oh, the hubris of youth!

I'm walking longer distances now with a cane. I'll be getting a new hip joint in the Fall.

Oh, the hubris of youth!

I'm walking longer distances now with a cane. I'll be getting a new hip joint in the Fall.

I'm 46 this year thanks for calling me young! If you took care of yourself like I do you wouldn't need a new hip more than likely And wouldn't be putting your back out doing grout lets get real

I'm 46 this year thanks for calling me young! If you took care of yourself like I do you wouldn't need a new hip more than likely And wouldn't be putting your back out doing grout lets get real

For sure, being in better shape is a good thing. You'll preserve your good health for longer. No argument there. But time marches on regardless. Have you started wearing reading glasses yet?

Yes Richboy, some people have to work hard to put their kids through school or even to pay their mortgage. Not everybody have the luxury to do physical exercise 7 days a week & eat the best supplements.

#mustbenicerich

No I won't, I'm way to vain and love many physical things...I train 5 to seven days a week at a high level. Eat well, get medicals at medcan every year., keep stress low and I'm gonna be rocking until I die unless I get an injury or disease that stops me from training.
you don't have to accept ,bad back,being fat , uncomfortable , sore knees whatever is the latest fatty complaint I hear all the time. Use it or lose it at any age.

As a fat guy, I can agree with what StB is saying. I'm 42, dealing with weight issues about half of that.
Found that eating better, and moving, even in small amounts and not frequently, have made improvements in my days and my sleep at nights.

Yes Richboy, some people have to work hard to put their kids through school or even to pay their mortgage. Not everybody have the luxury to do physical exercise 7 days a week & eat the best supplements.

#mustbenicerich

Seen these types of comments when I first joined. Made assumption that StB had won/inherited $$$. Following more posts StB seems more the " work hard so that I can play hard" type. I wish I was more like that. (yeah, I might sound like I'm riding his jock, but just giving credit where it's due, no homo)

Seen these types of comments when I first joined. Made assumption that StB had won/inherited $$$. Following more posts StB seems more the " work hard so that I can play hard" type. I wish I was more like that. (yeah, I might sound like I'm riding his jock, but just giving credit where it's due, no homo)
He already disclosed how he's rich

He already disclosed how he's rich

I will look into this, may have posted in error, if so apologize. Just going by what I've read.
Still, wish I had the energy or the "want" to exercise every day

Back
Top Bottom