How old are you? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How old are you?

How old

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hangovers last a hell of a lot longer than they used to...

Morning wood gets less and less frequent. Was happy to have it as a kid, because we were so poor, when waking up on some Christmas mornings, that was all I had to play with.

ba-da-boom ;)

Morning wood gets less and less frequent. Was happy to have it as a kid, because we were so poor, when waking up on some Christmas mornings, that was all I had to play with.

ba-da-boom ;)

The hardness of your dick is not age related it's more fitness and hormone related. If you are out of shape and or just fat you won't get good hard ons even if you are 30...Waking up with a hard on regularly is one of the best ways to tell you are healthy.

The hardness of your dick is not age related it's more fitness and hormone related. If you are out of shape and or just fat you won't get good hard ons even if you are 30...Waking up with a hard on regularly is one of the best ways to tell you are healthy.

^^It's a piss hard on & you're clueless.

Turn 60 in May. YIKES

Im clueless why? Your hard ons are a great indicator of your health ask any doctor or use the google

http://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunction/features/erections-happy-healthy-hard

and they aren't related to piss

http://sexuality.about.com/od/malesexualanatomy/a/morning_erectio.htm

I'm not clicking the links. I'm too old to care.
Explain this:
Person lying in bed, near death. No food or drink for weeks, IV (eye vee) only. Minister called in, for you know what.
How do you explain this sick individual waking up with one consistently?

Explain this:
Person lying in bed, near death. No food or drink for weeks, IV (eye vee) only. Minister called in, for you know what.
Test was still high

Explain this:

Well you sound fat ,erection less ,unhealthy and or in denial if you won't read medical facts and keep arguing. We aren't talking about a particular situation we are taking about all men and their health and good regular hardons are a strong indicator of good health. Read up or stop debating.

Back
Top Bottom