How old are you? | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How old are you?

How old

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An amatuer psychologist could have a field day linking sonny's on line persona with his boarding school experiences, but I won't go there.

There's a few others that I think would be moved to the front of the line for a shrink ahead of him.

is that why you don't feel pretty?

funny you should say that...I just had lunch with a girl who I haven't seen in 5 years and she said I look beautiful ( odd for a man to hear but still appreciated), so the raping didn't happen back then and clearly wasn't needed...and if you are going to stalk me like a hormonal girl at least answer my PM

Last edited:
not to mention the whole Doug Brown rape scandal while I was there. ...yes he was one of my teachers and no I was not raped....and you have met me Schneller, you know my personality online and off is the same
Did he frame that pic for you?

Never was a frame included at that level. Once riding season starts, sonny will get his wet darkroom print as well as that image file he already has. So stupid that I have to explain this to a teenager.

Last edited:
You and sonny seem like a odd couple. How did you meet? Thru motorcycles?

We met at a leather club.

Actually, right here on this dating site.

Last edited:
Honky please....kids are for suckers grandkids are for losers

Then you know I didnt inherit anything.i was given a great opportunity and when my dad got sick in 99 and then died ...I paid big money for my business and grew it bigger than it ever was and still growing. No partners no loans no help except my employees.
you suddenly take over a business and employees at 30 years old and pay for it with no warning or planning and see how rich you are 15 years later

Your dad was a sucker

Last edited:
Never was a frame included at that level. Once riding season starts, sonny will get his wet darkroom print as well as that image file he already has. So stupid that I have to explain this to a teenager.

Hahahah "at that level" I believe I was the only level so therefore all levels

Yup, would have a had a happier, longer life with no kids.Wasted many years where he could have been enjoying himself more
At least he wasn't a loser.

You should try not to look down on people that don't live the way you do.

At least he wasn't a loser.

You should try not to look down on people that don't live the way you do.

you should try not to look up to people that just procreated... It's not an acheivement. Of course I am kidding about sucker and loser...don't take everything so seriously.

Last edited:
Wait till you go on group rides, expecting the 20 somethings to be hooligans, but it's the 40s & 50s

There was no Big Stick when we were in out 20s. $300 Careless fine? Meh. My insurance is gonna double? Crap, that's gonna cost me $148 next year.

Back
Top Bottom