New market for stand alone Motorcycles | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New market for stand alone Motorcycles

What is this 6-year license requirement? It seems like this is a moving target. Will it be 7-years next year?

What is this 6-year license requirement? It seems like this is a moving target. Will it be 7-years next year?

When the company decide to start insuring motorcycles as a stand alone, they also introduced strict guidelines.
They will only insure riders that have the motorcycle license for more than 4 years and over 6 years for Supersport bikes.

It's a great way to start off and if things work out maybe things will change next year.

It's a way to get new riders out of the pack and reward the experienced. Finally a company that does things right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the company decide to start insuring motorcycles as a stand alone, they also introduced strict guidelines.
They will only insure riders that have the motorcycle license for more than 4 years and over 6 years for Supersport bikes.

It's a great way to start off and if things work out maybe things will change next year.

That's interesting, it seemed like it was 6 years plus for any bike. So, what qualifies as supersport? Is it just based on an arbitrary list?

That's interesting, it seemed like it was 6 years plus for any bike. So,what qualifies as supersport? Is it just based on an arbitrary list?

This is the best definition I could come up with to explain what is a Supersport bike.

A Supersport motorcycle is optimized for speed, acceleration, braking, and cornering on paved roads, typically at the expense of comfort and fuel economy by comparison with more standard motorcycles.

I have good news for all the young riders.
After many complains they have now open the doors to new riders, they have to meet the following criteria.

Motorcycle needs to be under 750cc standard motorcycle, NO Superport bikes, needs to have taken a Driver’s Training Course.

I just found out that Motards, Super Motards and Motorcross bikes are not insurable

I have good news for all the young riders.
After many complains they have now open the doors to new riders, they have to meet the following criteria.

Motorcycle needs to be under 750cc standard motorcycle, NO Superport bikes, needs to have taken a Driver’s Training Course.

Soo..?

Any rough premium estimates for a rider in the GTA, 22 yrs, GM license *(with training courses)*, no tickets/accidents, on a 600cc-750cc naked sport bike? or a 600 SS?

Not sure if I still qualify as a new rider, but certainly still qualify for the Ontario young rider surcharge... :\

What's the cancellation policy like, does it use the same rate system like SF/TD premium get used up more in the summer?

Cancellation is the same as everyone else.
Your payment I equally divided by 12 months, with your first payment being double

Back
Top Bottom