Ninja 250 parking level: expert | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ninja 250 parking level: expert

Wow. That roundabout jumped right out in front of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good title, looks like is a bar for bicycle but thats not important :D

Brake? Hella no!

He was looking for a YouTube win, he failed big time.

That metal bar is a bike rack. For bicycles.
16751032738_6dc2c31d2d.jpg

Doubtful. Looks like a barrier. There's a bunch of them around the roundabout

I think you're right, but what purpose are they supposed to serve? There's no way they'll stop a car. They seem like they're not quite in the right spot to mark a crossing point for pedestrians... it is a mystery to me

Looks like he just forgot to steer the bike. I had an oh **** moment like that last year on my first ride of the season but it had a happy ending.

Looks like he just forgot to steer the bike. I had an oh **** moment like that last year on my first ride of the season but it had a happy ending.

Look at both videos posted. Seems as though this guy can't steer period - not just forgot how to.

Happy ending on a motorcycle: reminds me of high school days.

yep...he changed lanes from the right "right turn" one into the "straight ahead"

Those are weird lanes. Rider was in lane 1, SUV was in lane 2. At the end of the turn, lane 1 splits into 2. The 2 cars ahead of him took lane 2 and so did he. The SUV on the left crossed the broken line and appears to also take lane 2. My instinct would have been to stay in lane 1.

Back
Top Bottom