I must facebook | GTAMotorcycle.com

I must facebook

klr_guy

Site Supporter
"On Tuesday, March 24, 2015, investigators located recent messages posted on Facebook that were uploaded by the suspect. The suspect, having been released from custody on March 11, 2015 was bound by conditions of his release that prohibited him from accessing social media sites and the internet. He was arrested at his residence without incident."

http://tinyurl.com/obfkn3m

March 3 at 6:16pm ·
Cops who arent in uniform are at the door and they said they're arresting me for threats

March 24 at 4:42pm ·
I can't check any notifications or friend requests and I need to hide every status I make, I cant use any device with internet access for nearly a year

March 24 at 7:49pm ·
I wont be liking, commenting, or sharing anything, but I'm leaving evidence on my wall of how I breached my bail.

Last edited:
real winner there.

"On Tuesday, March 24, 2015, investigators located recent messages posted on Facebook that were uploaded by the suspect. The suspect, having been released from custody on March 11, 2015 was bound by conditions of his release that prohibited him from accessing social media sites and the internet. He was arrested at his residence without incident."

http://tinyurl.com/obfkn3m

March 3 at 6:16pm ·
Cops who arent in uniform are at the door and they said they're arresting me for threats

March 24 at 4:42pm ·
I can't check any notifications or friend requests and I need to hide every status I make, I cant use any device with internet access for nearly a year

March 24 at 7:49pm ·
I wont be liking, commenting, or sharing anything, but I'm leaving evidence on my wall of how I breached my bail.

Honestly tho at this point its kinda hard to stop someone from having access to the internet.

Its on computers now!

Honestly tho at this point its kinda hard to stop someone from having access to the internet.

Its on computers now!

Didn't some UN group declare internet access as a human right or something a couple years ago?

gov is using instagram to control your brian? Through what sepia pictures of food?
I dunno about Instagram but Facebook prioritizes certain posts on your feed and even suggests certain articles for you to read. Of course it COULD just all be random, but is it? If you had the power to influence public opinion on a massive scale would you use it? Even if you wouldn't want to use it for your own means, would you turn down massive amount of money to let someone else use it for theirs?

I dunno about Instagram but Facebook prioritizes certain posts on your feed and even suggests certain articles for you to read. Of course it COULD just all be random, but is it? If you had the power to influence public opinion on a massive scale would you use it? Even if you wouldn't want to use it for your own means, would you turn down massive amount of money to let someone else use it for theirs?

Its not random and the way they do it its based on interactions and impressions the same as almost any webpage . Its all pretty public knowledge i think they exact code they use is out there in the wild to. Considering all the posts that get fed to recently have been about either Cats or cemtrail conspiracy i don't think it even very effective

Back
Top Bottom