Supermoto Ontario is non for profit. (for those who did not know). | GTAMotorcycle.com

Supermoto Ontario is non for profit. (for those who did not know).

rm6keith

Supermoto Ontario hosts a number of Supermoto Lapping full days and evenings. All income generally goes to the track and membership fees go into awards. We start with a zero balance each spring. This is an enthusiasts club where we can meet others with similar interests, improve our riding abilities and safely let it rip on a track. Instruction is available for all. There are bikes and Quads that do supermoto. We do a tech to verify your bike is safe enough to be on the track and ensure there is no coolant in rad (very slippery if on track).

First lapping day is May 3 at Shannonville Motorsports Park. You can get the low down on our Facebook page or www.supermotoontario.com and register or join the club.

We love supermoto and the Shannonville course is super fun! We will also be doing some group ride events.

Thanks for reading,
Keith Fowler, President
supermotoontario@gmail.com

Which quads are the most popular for supermoto? Do banshee's work well, or do you need something with better suspension?
I've seen a few banshees there. I know nothing about quads, so that's as far as I get.

I own a DRZ400sm (first year riding), i have never been on a track. is this something anyone can do?
Yes, you would not be the only one on a drz. Check out the website for bike prep and other information.

There is a class just for 400 and under. I did supermoto my first year on a DRZ400 with bright yellow textile jacket and had no idea now to go over a dirt tabletop. Lots of people to help out and it really is fun, safe and a great way to learn some new skills in the proper environment.
Keith

We have no formal info yet, but people have been asking and it sounds pretty fun to me. I have been without a street legal bike for a few years and just got a street tart I am doing the finishing touches on. We will post up when known.

Any rear drive sport quad is good. The riders who have committed usually lower the quad. Old scrub knobbies are best, only pros can run slicks. Unless during lapping days, you can use whatever tire you want. We have had 90cc quads to 450 on the course. And Banshee's are well suited.
Keith

What's the average price per day?

Back
Top Bottom