Hilarious Kijiji Bike and Stuff Ads | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hilarious Kijiji Bike and Stuff Ads

I don't get what's wrong with this one. Price is a bit high...

personally I don't think it is high... how often do you come across a good condition LOW MILEAGE 36 year old motorcycle ?

also ... some people on this forum were not even born yet when this thing was putting around getting action for the dad :p

I got the year wrong in my mind 'cause I remember when they were new...**** I'm old :rolleyes:

Why do people feel like they have to explain why they're selling their bikes?
"wife has a new car"
"My neck still hurts"
"no time to ride" (good one).

Because people often ask while asking about "your best price".

"wife has a new car"
"My neck still hurts"

Because "I'd keep the bike for myself it's that good but circumstances beyond my control forces the sale so my loss is your gain" seems unwieldy.

"wife has a new car"
"My neck still hurts"

When I was (much) younger, I wrote up an Auto Trader ad for my little brother's Mazda B2200. Convertible, hydraulics, body drop etc...
I don't remember all the details but the ad went something like this: A picture of the truck, the price, our contact info, and: MUST SELL! GIRLFRIEND IS PREGNANT! WIFE FOUND OUT! LOST MY LICENSE! GOING BACK TO SCHOOL! LEAVING COUNTRY! THIS ONE WON'T LAST!

Truck was sold same day as book came out (Thursday?), full asking price. Man, I miss being stupid lol
Enjoying this thread

When selling my old K5 blazer, I made a funny ad and it sold in two days.. Ill post a pic of the ad if I can find it.

I mean +2 compliments a day. That's worth a grand right there :rolleyes:

It's actually:"Turns heads everywhere averaging ± 2 compliments a day" So, some days two compliments, some days two people throw trash at it. Probably because its so rare.

Back
Top Bottom