Hilarious Kijiji Bike and Stuff Ads | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hilarious Kijiji Bike and Stuff Ads

Looks to me like photos of a computer screen, but yeah....same level of ineptitude. Like people that post a screenshot from their phone with a picture on it instead of just saving the photo to the camera roll and posting it by itself.
Ugh. Guilty. I didn't know that was a faux pas!

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Ugh. Guilty. I didn't know that was a faux pas!

7a2645e5301c98dbf77f9d063c42447c.jpg

LOL. We'll let you away with it due to your GTAM celebrity status. ;)

LOL. We'll let you away with it due to your GTAM celebrity status. ;)

It could be a lot worse. When I see this I assume it's a technical handicap, not laziness. It's probably late at night and the guy is trying to figure out how to get photos from his old point and shoot that he hasn't used in a year and a half onto the internet. It's nowhere near as bad as no photos, or photos of it in the back of a shed covered in dust and crap, or 4 photos from the exact same angle....

It's nowhere near as bad as no photos, or photos of it in the back of a shed covered in dust and crap, or 4 photos from the exact same angle....

Or photos of the bike the day you bought it from the dealership....a decade ago, not actual photos of the beat up neglected turd you're now trying to sell. Had this exact scenario last fall when I was looking for a bike for my wife.

Some guys use backup cameras to feed digital mirrors in the front.. Saw a custom build online.. I think it was the "predator" hayabusa

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Some guys use backup cameras to feed digital mirrors in the front.. Saw a custom build online.. I think it was the "predator" hayabusa

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Yeah, but he asked why? Just useless excess weight.
Maybe it does help see behind you on a stretched out gixxer or busa.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

How about used wear parts? I can see fairings, seats etc but 4-5 year old well worn tires?

I saw Goldwing timing belts for almost the same price as new on Amazon.com. Considering the work of installing them to save a few bucks on an interference fit engine it seems bit of a joke.

How about used wear parts? I can see fairings, seats etc but 4-5 year old well worn tires?

I saw Goldwing timing belts for almost the same price as new on Amazon.com. Considering the work of installing them to save a few bucks on an interference fit engine it seems bit of a joke.

Used timing belts are like used underwear or used needles

Back
Top Bottom