Hilarious Kijiji Bike and Stuff Ads | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hilarious Kijiji Bike and Stuff Ads

13 years old, I'm sure they're fine lol.. Sadly, even if they're hockey pucks at this point, without significant cracking or abnormal wear etc. they's not much a tech can do... Remember, minimum safety standards.

13 years old, I'm sure they're fine lol.. Sadly, even if they're hockey pucks at this point, without significant cracking or abnormal wear etc. they's not much a tech can do... Remember, minimum safety standards.
Agreed. However if a "dealer" was selling this low km gem certified, I can't understand not replacing the tires in good conscience. The signing tech has no choice, that I understand.
I really had to chuckle at the way he advertised it, "original tires in really great shape!". Lol

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Wow, I could see this coming from a private seller but from a registered dealer. I almost want to call them but I guess whats the point. Can't fix stupid.

Even if those tires were brought here in a time machine, we got way better tires these days

Agreed. However if a "dealer" was selling this low km gem certified, I can't understand not replacing the tires in good conscience. The signing tech has no choice, that I understand.
I really had to chuckle at the way he advertised it, "original tires in really great shape!". Lol

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

I guess theyre thinking it shows how lightly used the bike was and how good care was taken of it even when it was sitting? But yeah if I was going to buy that bike, id want them to replace the tires before I took ownership of it.

When I bought my last bike I told the seller he'd need new tires to get it safetied as the tires on it were full of cracks. He got it safetied with those tires. I replaced them within a few months because I didn't trust them at all. Whatever tech approved that annoyed me as he was going to pay for them if it didn't pass.

Back
Top Bottom