Hilarious Kijiji Bike and Stuff Ads | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hilarious Kijiji Bike and Stuff Ads

Stefanie broke Marco's heart ?
Now he's trying to get back at her.

For sure.

Says to call Marco, but the phone number belongs to a Stefanie.

lol. did you call? or find that out with a simple google search? I'm going on you called since i personally never have any luck using google for cell phone numbers.

Maybe Stefanie is just trolling for a new fella, Going to be mostly young guys calling for the bike...lol could be a new tactic..

For sure.

Says to call Marco, but the phone number belongs to a Stefanie.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-tourin...rs/1083214142?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Motivated seller. The caps-lock key was working.

It doesn't look so bad in the pics.

REASON FOR SELLING I DO NOT RIDE!!

AQUIRED IN A DEAL!!

DID A LOT OF WORK TO IT SINCE!!

confused-baby-2.jpg

So he bought a bike in a deal "aquirement", but he does not ride, and he did a lot of work to it because he does not ride.

AQUIRED IN A DEAL!!

confused-baby-2.jpg

So he bought a bike in a deal "aquirement", but he does not ride, and he did a lot of work to it because he does not ride.

Don't forget the bit about not having the original ownership either...

LOL Just wondering if he has the keys for it?? or did the PO also lose those, (Or forget to give them to him as he was throwing in the back of his pickup, (errr I meant "aquiring it"), and driving off...lol.

Funny how as a non rider he knows how easy it is to convert it and he has seen them listed for $5000 yet despite him spending a LOT on parts he will let it go for $1100, (almost missed that way down at the bottom of the ad)...

AQUIRED IN A DEAL!!

confused-baby-2.jpg

"This motorcycle has the A/B/C modes, that allows you switch from 600cc / 750cc/ 1000cc at your finger tips. The light weight, steering damper and gear display, make this motorcycle easy to ride. "

W. T. F?

Someone please go check this out to see what the hell he's on about here.

I've heard (I think on here) about a guy in the uk that puts a 1000 top on a 750 bottom (?), but 3 modes? Yeah, I'm curious as well.

The A/B/C modes affect throttle response and fueling. It doesn't turn your bike into a 600/750/whatever.

It's like Rain mode, street mode, sport mode kinda thing.

I learn something new every day...
A mode - Full Power (not withstanding the existing timing retardation programmed into the ECU for the first three gears and the top of 6th gear)

B mode - Reduced Power until full throttle is used, then full power, same as A mode. Basically it softens the "hit" but doesn't peak any different than Mode A. This would be difficult to illustrate on a dyno graph because it is throttle dependent.

C mode - Reduced Power, regardless of throttle opening or rpm.

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/su...5-suzukis-s-dms-engine-management-system.html

"This motorcycle has the A/B/C modes, that allows you switch from 600cc / 750cc/ 1000cc at your finger tips. The light weight, steering damper and gear display, make this motorcycle easy to ride. "

W. T. F?

Someone please go check this out to see what the hell he's on about here.

You use you finger tips to pull out the spark plug wire one at a time.

You use you finger tips to pull out the spark plug wire one at a time.
I think it would be a 1000, 750, 500, 250 cc bike. 4 cylinders right :confused:

Back
Top Bottom