Attn. Bicycle experts. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Attn. Bicycle experts.

Thanks FMJ, I just got back from Brant Cycle. Ordered the TS-8 and WAG5. Cheaper in person than online, odd but I'll take it.

Thanks FMJ, I just got back from Brant Cycle. Ordered the TS-8 and WAG5. Cheaper in person than online, odd but I'll take it.

Look at you go. Before you know it you'll be building me a set of wheels! Just remember patience. It can be a little tedious at times.

Look at you go. Before you know it you'll be building me a set of wheels! Just remember patience. It can be a little tedious at times.

Ya, I'm crushing on bikes right now. Should never have gone to Brant Cycle today, saw a couple bikes make my heart flutter. Brand is Masi.

They make some nice stuff indeed. I try to stay out of shops as well. Lately I've been wanting another hardtail but a 29er this time and what I want isn't cheap :(

two white guys talkin'

You never said you wanted a dishing tool. I have a spare Campagnolo one in the garage.

416EDB46-1E37-42A6-9BE3-06A90AF75B6B-2627-000001D5EC8EB564_zpszgv0oil6.jpg

^ nice kit. OK back to talking about me. KISS has been my mantra and serves me well. So I bought a new middle of the road helmet. It's got some dial adjustment at the back. Gives a nice fit. Of course when I pedal down the road now I'm accompanied by a perfectly timed squeak. Lovely. In my whole life I've never had a squeaky helmet. Why? Because cheap one piece design. I shoulda went that route again.

I can't speak to a lot of helmets as I found giro fits me perfectly and that's what I've always stuck with. Never heard a squeak before. Could it be something with the strap rubbing where it shouldn't be?

It's the whole business in the back that holds the adjustment dial. I can wiggle it with the helmet off, it's the same squeak when riding. I believe it's a new design, Giro Foray. I just mentioned it because I track these things. It's kind of a hobby. With technology it always seems 2 steps forward 1 step back.:D

Anybody, know why when I ride my bicycle it hurts my arse?

Should I dump $$ on a seat or am I doing something wrong?

Definitely buy a seat. Riding without one will really hurt your arse .

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Ride more. This was my favourite seat. Comfy as hell.

IMG_01671_zpsmibintec.jpg

Back
Top Bottom