Yield to traffic inside the intersection | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yield to traffic inside the intersection

Totally avoidable, why take off so fast in that kind of traffic? Another idiot rider who assumed instead of expected.

Can't figure out why the Escape in the turning lane was stopped so far back, but whatever the reason it saved the guy further injury. He had some momentum going. Video description makes it seem like he's not yet come to terms with that it was his fault, lol

Guy on the bike = what a Dick.....

Let the vehicles clear the intersection, it's bloody traffic, crap happens, or why did he not go around him from behind as opposed in front of him...friggen clown

Buddy should learn patience and avoidance....

Maybe the bus should have pushed through as well, he had a green light also....bet he would have taken out at least 2 if not 3 cars....

Last edited:
Rider says this is his "second accident" I doubt riding like that it will be his last.

100% riders fault. First he yells at driver "why would you block intersection" then "why did you move" make up your mind buddy if he doesn't move he will continue to block the intersection. The REAL question the rider should be asking is "why did I go?"

Also love the end... "I had the green I had the right of way" how is that working out for you buddy?

What an *******. That's a rider who deserved a punch in the throat for trying to blame the car. Hey look a car still in the intersection but the light is green. Let's nail it. What could possibly happen? Idiots like that shouldn't ride.

What kind of decision was that by the motorcycle rider?

Let us hear from the "he had the right of way" crowd.

The REAL question the rider should be asking is "why did I go *that fast* ?"

The rider is such an idiot... Sure I hate when people block intersections too, but gunning it through a gap in the cars isn't going to help.

If the rider stayed alert & had enough common sense to go through the car filled intersection slower, he would have gotten to his destination a lot faster.

ppl don't comprehend the go slower to get there faster idea.
+1, the rider was being stupid. White car was in motion before bike left the line. He "might" have made it if he aimed for the gap instead of the front of the car.

Last edited:
there should be some kind of test people need to pass before they can ride motorcycles in traffic.

there should be some kind of test people need to pass before they can ride motorcycles in traffic.

that would not help the economy, we need more people buying stuff so they can crash it and buy more stuff. Plus body shops and insurance companies can hire more people.

That guy was an idiot, as soon as he started revving his bike up i knew it was the end for that bike. Why not just go through slowly and yell at them like i do?

This was #1.

Yikes. God knows a lot of riders have died that way. The Cadillac is mostly responsible for that one, but he still spent one of his horseshoes on it. Wonder how many he has left?

Let us hear from the "he had the right of way" crowd.
In Ontario he does not have right of way either.

http://www.e-laws.gov.on.ca/html/statutes/english/elaws_statutes_90h08_e.htm#BK221

Yielding to traffic
( 8 ) When under this section a driver is permitted to proceed, he or she shall yield the right of way to traffic lawfully using an intersection or, where traffic control signals are erected where a private road or driveway meets a highway, lawfully using the area controlled by the traffic control signals. R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8, s. 144 ( 8 ); 2006, c. 19, Sched. T, s. 6 (3).

Back
Top Bottom