Chinese company buying Pirelli | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chinese company buying Pirelli

I should stock up on Dragons.

buy from dx.com

LOL......for those of you who didnt get that joke its a website where you can buy chinese gadgetry from.

Pierri

Also LOL

Doesnt pirelli own metzeler too?

Yes Metzeler is a subsidiary of Pirelli

buy from dx.com

LOL......for those of you who didnt get that joke its a website where you can buy chinese gadgetry from.

Pierri

Also LOL

And it sucks. I don't know why I keep buying stuff from these guys but most of it either doesn't work as advertised or fails within months. I just got a refund on 4 micro USB cables because they will only allow 100mA of current and therefore cannot charge much of anything.

Order before that was some LED bulbs that were 1/3 the brightness of the LED bulbs Ikea carries for the same price and they failed within 3 months.

Order before that was a 12V cigarette to USB adapter that barely worked right out of the box. I threw it out yesterday because I am fed up with it.

Maybe I've finally learned.

*Places new order on dx.com*

And it sucks. I don't know why I keep buying stuff from these guys but most of it either doesn't work as advertised or fails within months. I just got a refund on 4 micro USB cables because they will only allow 100mA of current and therefore cannot charge much of anything.

Order before that was some LED bulbs that were 1/3 the brightness of the LED bulbs Ikea carries for the same price and they failed within 3 months.

Order before that was a 12V cigarette to USB adapter that barely worked right out of the box. I threw it out yesterday because I am fed up with it.

Maybe I've finally learned.

*Places new order on dx.com*

Yeah especially when it comes to cables, phone chargers etc....just pay the extra bucks for a decent one, its not gonna last!

Anything under either brand should only be referred to this way for the rest of the summer, in any thread, or face to face conversation. Too good.

How about when actually ordering in store

"For my Triar bike I need a set of Pirerri MT21 Rarrycross and for my road bike I need a set of Pirerri Diabro's "

Back
Top Bottom