2015 RACE rules | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 RACE rules

ya there is def some messed up copy paste going on, no proof reading. funny eh? superbike is no qs, dot tires,stock battery, ect. for sure supersport or stock rules.

So for AM Superbike no slicks allowed? or did I miss understand that

Screw it, I just took mine apart until this thing is settled

EitUo7u.jpg

i think after Ken announced the new rules for SOAR, which are to be matched by RACE and ASM. so follow kens rules, he seems to be proof reading his.

I will contact RACE tomorrow. This isnt what was agreed upon and to be honest as this is written is not workable. Horsepower limits? DOTs? Min weights? Quick shifters? thats just at a glance. I will post back when I know more. 19 classes and Ltwt SBK isnt even one of them? The idea is to have mirrored rules and classes so points are awarded the same no matter where you race.

Competitors from a recognized road racing organization, holding a current/valid license may be allowed to use their respective license for one weekend at a RACE Event. Any subsequent events will require that the racer either purchase a RACE One Event License of a full season license.

^^^ that's as stupid as no q/s
Or dot tires only on a super bike lol

This used to be my signature, but Paulo didn't like it.

Competitors from a recognized road racing organization, holding a current/valid license may be allowed to use their respective license for one weekend at a RACE Event. Any subsequent events will require that the racer either purchase a RACE One Event License of a full season license.

^^^ that's as stupid as no q/s
Or dot tires only on a super bike lol

Every time I came to SOAR I had to pay for a liscense for the weekend. I don't see what wrong with it.

Well that would be nice. I'll choose the CSBK liscense because it's the cheapest.

It has historically never worked like that. You want a CCS license, you buy a CCS license. You want a WERA license, you buy a WERA license. Some of these organizations also temporarily recognize licenses from other organizations but there's always an incentive to buy "their" license, e.g. no points scored unless you have one, etc.

Very long and detailed email sent to Mr Gauteir, Chris and Michelle this morning. Should see some changes shortly hopefully.

Race license should be valid in any race organization in my opinion

You can use a current RACE,SOAR,WERA,CCS,CSBK license to show you "have"a current license but most organizations will not allow you to use it. WERA was the first they would give you 2 FREE weekends on your current license, cut the corner off the top. After that you had to buy a WERA license. This is following suit and they give you one free weekend on your current license,then you buy a RACE license,,,actually a pretty good offer for today.

RACE did a free weekend on your SOAR license and we have reciprocated. The license is a little more than a piece of paper and a charge. Its a proof of training for insurance. Meaning that any license issued must be backed up by a hard copy on file for training. That can be a school or proof of a previous license held. The obligation is on the host org (me) to be able at any time to furnish such documents for every racer issued a license to compete on any given season.

Back
Top Bottom