cherrypicker back??????? | GTAMotorcycle.com

cherrypicker back???????

Yup, been there for a little while. Not much activity though. I donated some shots to the revival of the website quite a while ago too, but nothing has come of it yet.

There's been an alternative for a long time. Lots of the racers are already part of it, but the forum itself hasn't taken off at all.. forums - even GTAM are suffering in these days of social sites like Facebook. A lot of the greats have died (like MotorcycleAddicts) just in the past couple of years.

Anyway: https://www.facebook.com/groups/trackfanatics/

that sucks, Id rather be on a forum because i dont want to be bothered with stupid things that arent motorcycles.

There is a forum, but like I said... it's just not getting used. Time has moved on, and it's too bad IMHO. GTAM is actually a star in the forum world, so very few forums now still see much use. Look at sportbikes.net for example, it used to get 800+ posts a day... I just couldn't keep up. GTAM was pretty high too, used to be that if I left it for a whole day there would be 11-12 pages of threads that were either new or updated. Now it's more like 3.

I tried to get John Brundl (of Cherrypicker) onboard, but he wanted to turn it into a money-making venture, and I just do not have the time and energy to do that much work when I operate two companies already.

There's no reason you can't just join MC-related groups on Facebook, though. You don't have to establish "friends" to do that on the site.

It is winter still.. Gtam gets traction in the summer months

There's no reason you can't just join MC-related groups on Facebook, though. You don't have to establish "friends" to do that on the site.

I have, but i dont like the way it is laid out. I like a forum where an old topic can be discussed when it is relevant again. How do you find old info on that site? its just new, new, new until its too far down the page that nobody will bother anymore. For the purpose of information and general discussion, forums are better in my opinion.

If you are new to something, try to use face book groups to find info... its impossible.

I hear you. But ... you can't force people to use a forum.

Back
Top Bottom