Walking a motorcycle on a sidewalk | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Walking a motorcycle on a sidewalk

Just saw the video of that angry idiot making a hissy fit.

Do people not know that there are literally 3 or 4 other entrances that can get you into campus picketline-free?

**** no wonder he's mad, I'd be mad too If i was that stupid.

a thug is your idea of a hero?
The only thugs are the protesters, blocking students from their education. They want to strike that fine, but they shouldn't be allowed to block people from entering. This guy is only standing up himself. All unions are garbage. I used to be in local 46, what a bunch of aholes they are.

Hes leaving. Not coming.

Id be ****** too if i have to explain how self righteous twats made me late 2 hours to my job.

Under proper picket line protocol, you are allowed to stop a vehicle as long as it takes to explain your reason for picketing. In essence a stop, "hi, sorry to bother you, we're picketing because of xxx".

They had barricades up, and zero vehicles are being let through during any and all videos ive seen unless someone looses it.

Just saw the video of that angry idiot making a hissy fit.

Do people not know that there are literally 3 or 4 other entrances that can get you into campus picketline-free?

**** no wonder he's mad, I'd be mad too If i was that stupid.

Hes leaving. Not coming.

Id be ****** too if i have to explain how self righteous twats made me late 2 hours to my job.

Under proper picket line protocol, you are allowed to stop a vehicle as long as it takes to explain your reason for picketing. In essence a stop, "hi, sorry to bother you, we're picketing because of xxx".

They had barricades up, and zero vehicles are being let through during any and all videos ive seen unless someone looses it.
Those same entrances have no pickets on the exits.

We talking about the same video? The guy with blue subaru brz? Because in his video its is clearly visible that both directions of travel are blocked.

in the end, whats the saying? Play with the bull get the horns? The whole idea of picketing is to inconvenience people to draw attention of others. Well you got your attention. Dont judge other people when you brought them to that mental state.

General Motors was under the stranglehold of unions. People being paid $70 an hour to put a bolt in a hole. Now Oshawa is borderline ghost-town. Wish more companies would claim chapter 11 and watch unions disappear into history.

General Motors was under the stranglehold of unions. People being paid $70 an hour to put a bolt in a hole. Now Oshawa is borderline ghost-town. Wish more companies would claim chapter 11 and watch unions disappear into history.

There's a bit more going on in the auto sector than just being "under the stranglehold of unions." Yes, it's a textbook case on why unions need to be reasonable in their demands, or they won't have jobs. The other side is that auto sector companies paid those wages and gave those benefits. Government was complicit in allowing auto sector companies to not follow the pension funding guidelines required of other businesses, meaning that those same union workers don't have those pensions.

In other words everyone kicked the can down the street until the street ran out.

You're right. Damn those Walmart employees for having their non unionized rights trampled on. Treat em like crap...coz u can.

Back
Top Bottom