Touring

To change or not to change?

• change to Touring

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • keep it the way it is

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
That's what I originally saw :cool:

Ok I'll play nice, you can use one of my side cases. But once your undies are dirty, you're on your own. :D

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

So what is the objection to "Cruising"?

I'm willing to change the description....but I don't think there's a need to remove "Cruising". It applies to all bikes as well...and gives "cruiser" folks a place as well.

The objection was aimed at "cruiser" not so much "cruising."

The notion was that people were mislead into thinking that subforum deals with cruiser related topics while in fact it is almost strictly a touring/adventure related one.

2nd notion was that specific bike types don't need specific forums. Other sub-forums are more activity named. Cruiser = type of a motorcycle. Cruising = activity, similar to touring.

In summary, the subtle change you've made should satisfy almost everyone. It is broader and more on topic. Thanks!

Last edited:
Now we need to convince him to separate supermoto from dirt and dual sport. Sure they might use the same models of bikes, but that's about where the similarities end.

Back
Top Bottom