May 24 2015 Southwood road 13 run | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

May 24 2015 Southwood road 13 run

I know that they all talked about a previous ride, where Loneronin hit the boat ramp without a boat. But I was wondering about the 2015 ride, doesn't look as though it actually happened.
What about it rawfelix? Anybody go?
Edit: My bad, just read post 139, it's tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Lolz!

I guess this is what it means to get old. :(
On the bright side, when I wake up tomorrow I won't remember how stupid I was today. :)

I guess this is what it means to get old. :(
On the bright side, when I wake up tomorrow I won't remember how stupid I was today. :)

Hey Iceman, it's tomorrow. Remember that dumb thing you did yesterday?? :p

Well nobody showed, I went and had a blast ! little sand here and there, nothing heavy, just sparattic patches ! To bad, no one else wanted to come. From there, I hit the 118 to bread and, butter road. From there Rosseau, hwy 7. From there 141, to 400, to go home lake road, and then home :) what a blast !!!

Keep posting up, I love it up there. One of these days I'll get out to a group ride!

Well nobody showed, I went and had a blast ! little sand here and there, nothing heavy, just sparattic patches ! To bad, no one else wanted to come. From there, I hit the 118 to bread and, butter road. From there Rosseau, hwy 7. From there 141, to 400, to go home lake road, and then home :) what a blast !!!
glad to hear it is manageable as a group of us are heading out on Thursday on 13. Anything else we need to know about current conditions? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom