May 24 2015 Southwood road 13 run | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

May 24 2015 Southwood road 13 run

You would know, being the first guy in, :lmao:. I just have to pull out the good ol' video.

I'm going to post two videos here. Its funny because I know you guys in good fun like to make jokes about me calling out for help, but I was pinned and 10 ft down so I had to be loud but I actually looked around, evaluated my situation and tried to get the bike off but had no leverage the way it was on top of me. I was ripping it and you were far back so I didn't know if you saw. I figured the only ones to hear me were going to be the cyclists I passed.

The buddy in the other video had a more serious collision but he's such a ****ing squid and his reaction is so fitting of one. I can't help but laugh at his pussyness.

[video=youtube;aIldgZD8nto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIldgZD8nto&feature=youtu.be[/video]

This was the corner nearly a year later...

10557174_10152540437634403_2974535338798213627_n.j  pg

Man I look good on camera lol
That was an interesting ride ! Just glad you were ok and the bike still rode home despite a quick hwy 400 adjustment !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I look good on camera lol
That was an interesting ride ! Just glad you were ok and the bike still rode home despite a quick hwy 400 adjustment !

I would've help push out the bike but I was in full suit & boots. I highly doubt anybody wanted to see me removing my suit before getting in that water.

As long as he wasn't drowning, I'll just stand there

I would've help push out the bike but I was in full suit & boots. I highly doubt anybody wanted to see me removing my suit before getting in that water.

As long as he wasn't drowning, I'll just stand there

Better to had done that. I had some tattoo repairs after his exhaust burned my arm !

We went on this road last may 2-4 long weekend. It was a very challenging ride. There was a lot more dirt/gravel on the road then. But it was still fun. Just be very careful. Depending on the road conditions. I would love to see that road all cleaned up.

All we need now is warp tiger and zeniceguy and this ride will be EPIC maybe even the Assassin should come out and it will be just like old times :cool:

So as of now we have:

Loneronin with gopro filming shenanigans
Booya and shanekingsly picking up parts
Gary64 not wanting to miss out
Scuba steve with his 19" front tire nice and warm
Roomie riding his little girl bike
We got mid pack homeboy trackster Mina
Starship waiting for after ride videos
Twisted krestel busy dancing a fool at a wedding and missing out

So this pretty well sums the ride up until now. I can't wait c'mon May 24

Ill only come if we can do a Isle of Man time trial through the sand.

op...why not some other roads...soo many nice ones out there come may the 24th....

Oh this was a reminder I forgot to send him an invoice !

Dude definitely owed you a coffee

That one is on the way, on my route to the other ones mentioned ! Bread and butter & Rosseau rd hwy 7, then 400 South, to go home lake rd, from there south through, Bala, Gravenhurst, to hwy 11 south, to Toronto !

I think this video has the ZX10 wiping out in a left hander on Southwood. (along with other funny wipe outs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLHUZASACLY

Southwood is a nice road but as others have said, too sandy...and as other haven't mentioned, the road is sunken on the tire tracks leaving a large hump in the middle at times, and ya gotta watch out for turtles too!

Poor little guys.

AH yes... group rides! like a soccer game with a bunch of 6 year old kids

Funny video, thanks for sharing

I think this video has the ZX10 wiping out in a left hander on Southwood. (along with other funny wipe outs)

Southwood is a nice road but as others have said, too sandy...and as other haven't mentioned, the road is sunken on the tire tracks leaving a large hump in the middle at times, and ya gotta watch out for turtles too!

Poor little guys.

Poor little guys.
The first crash in the video is priceless remember the guy at the beginning of the ride says Ill lead I just got my new iridium plugs in bike is flying :lmao:

Poor little guys.

I counted more running shoes in that video than I've seen at my local foot locker.....

If the weather is good I would be in for this ride. Lol And I will send The Assassin a txt letting him know too.

Last edited:
If the weather is good I would be in for this ride. Lol And I will send The Assassin a txt letting him know too.

For sure the assassin will tackle sand np have seen him wheelie with distance on gravel roads. :rolleyes:. Not so sure he will come out but it would be nice he can be the rabbit.

Back
Top Bottom