May 24 2015 Southwood road 13 run | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

May 24 2015 Southwood road 13 run

Okey dokey I just thought you were kidding. Maybe Mina got the answers he wanted and will show us some awesome track riding skills. I will probably bring a couple of friends also. My only concern is being a long weekend the popo will be out in full force. The roads.....meh no problemo last time out that way was the limegreen ride which we had 3 seperate crashes at different times of the day mind you there was 40 to 50 riders. Alot of weed wacking was done that day.

I ll bring my pruning knife, I always ride with band aids, polysporyn, plastic gloves, and a mouth shield, yes I am CPR level D certified ! :) oh and, I always have a pack, of cable ties ( just saying) :)

I ll bring my pruning knife, I always ride with band aids, polysporyn, plastic gloves, and a mouth shield, yes I am CPR level D certified ! :) oh and, I always have a pack, of cable ties ( just saying) :)
A brand new roll of duct tape also does wonders on a ride to Pa couple years ago a friend crashed and came back to canada duck man. It was hilarious crossing the border back to Canada the agent was dumbfounded.

I think Shane Kingsley should go on this ride, since he likes gravel

Okey dokey I just thought you were kidding. Maybe Mina got the answers he wanted and will show us some awesome track riding skills. I will probably bring a couple of friends also. My only concern is being a long weekend the popo will be out in full force. The roads.....meh no problemo last time out that way was the limegreen ride which we had 3 seperate crashes at different times of the day mind you there was 40 to 50 riders. Alot of weed wacking was done that day.

I'm mid-pack novice group. MID-PACK homeboy!!!

This sounds like it would be worth going just to watch only problem is I don't have any warmers that fit my 19" front tire.

I think Shane Kingsley should go on this ride, since he likes gravel
I do think it's an amazing road and try to ride it about 10 times a season. I know it very well, but a few years ago I found out I don't know it well enough, but that was due to speed & frost heaves and had nothing to do with sand or gravel. If I'm not working, I'm always up for a Southwood run. Sorry Roomie, I will come out for this as long I can sweep and film the events unfold up front.

Last edited:
While you lads are up there, can you check on South Bay Rd for me and see if it's still 100% gravel?

Looking forward to following this thread.

Looking forward to following this thread.

Me too. I wouldn't want to miss out on something that develops into an east end ride or one of The Assassin's ride threads.

Me too. I wouldn't want to miss out on something that develops into an east end ride or one of The Assassin's ride threads.

Assassin.....who is this assassin guy? :rolleyes: For me when there is ***** going down I wanna see and know first hand what went down. Gonna out fit my bike with these and make southwood my biatch

images

Leaving Mississauga 8 am, taking 400 north, to 11 north, to Southwood. We can meet, at the king city timmies, truck stop area, for riders further north. I was thinking, meeting all the gta local riders, at the 403 and Winston Churchill unity gate, shell !

I don't know where you got the idea its swept.

The corner I crashed on looked the exact same almost a year later...I've ridden this road many times, if I come I will be sweeping or riding in the back this time with the GoPro rolling to capture all the shenanigans.

Back
Top Bottom