May 24 2015 Southwood road 13 run | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

May 24 2015 Southwood road 13 run

No problem star ship, I ll take a bunch. Just to let you all know, I have been riding the road for 20 years, have a family cottage off the road ! But for the affraid, and overly cautious. Maybe you should, take some courses, you know give your selves, some confidence. Must be all the estragine, in the drinking water. You know shrinking, the old go-nads lol
lol, courses? like what, total control? you funny

We are not afraid, we just not stupid.... what's next? a ride to snake road..woohoo .street riders!?!

Anyways, our concern wasn't really for you, was for others but whatever, what do I care, have fun!

Last edited:
Yup I will, you best stick to the track, live life safe lol
Lol... I know eh?

What do you ride btw?

What kind of pace?

Newbie friendly?

I may join this ride, depending on how you answer those questions. Thanks!

How can you tell it's spring time :lmao:

Spring, summer or fall. It doesnt matter. I put warmers on my bike before I leave the house by 45 minutes and try not to stop until I reach my destination. ;)

I have to maintain the heat in my race tires.

Hey Mina. I ride currently, a 2013 CBR 500 R ! Great bike, 47 horse power. Up grades, Danmoto exhaust, Dna air filter, Shinko tires. In the past Hawk gt nt 650, cb 1000 fz 6, Honda shadow, CBR 250, CBR 125 :) I ride, at a steady, yet safe pace !

Shinko tires as an upgrade??

(I won't be on this ride, because it conflicts with SOAR)

Somehow I find this is a troll thread. Maybe I'm thinking too much

Spring, summer or fall. It doesnt matter. I put warmers on my bike before I leave the house by 45 minutes and try not to stop until I reach my destination. ;)

I have to maintain the heat in my race tires.
We should ride then. I don't stop. Signs or lights are just decoration. No cold tires for this cat

I'm in so long as weather is good! Need to break in the new bike!

Hey Mina. I ride currently, a 2013 CBR 500 R ! Great bike, 47 horse power. Up grades, Danmoto exhaust, Dna air filter, Shinko tires. In the past Hawk gt nt 650, cb 1000 fz 6, Honda shadow, CBR 250, CBR 125 :) I ride, at a steady, yet safe pace !

So Mina whats the word did his answers convince you to come out. I would assume Rayfelixx is trolling you folks cbr 500 with 47 horse ...danmoto exhaust...shinko tires cmon no way. :rolleyes:

This ride should be fun pick your poison....left tire track or right and make it happen supermoto style

Not trolling, this CBR 500 is my favorite bike. Handles awesome, very similar to the 1988 Hawk gt 650 nt I had, that was also 47 horses :) Shinko tires, in my opinion, these shinko 005, or 006 are beter than, Pirelli sport demons. Trust me, this will be fun !!

sorry but I have to agree with a lot of the other posters on this thread...this road is the pits at its best...we rode it last year for the first time at the end of September, and in comparison to all the other roads in the area and east to Calabogie, it was the WORST...I would never ride it again...the twists and turns were awesome, but the sand, gravel, potholes and that railway crossing in the most idiotic place takes it off my list of places I'd like to ride again...just my two cents worth...

Well I have a nice treat, for anyone who does come, from here we head to Taboo area, from there through Bracebridge, to bread and butter road :) oh yeah baby, bread and butter :) then Rosseau hwy 7 yee haw mo fos lol

Then on the 400 south, exit at go home lake road, ride that sucka motha tucka, to and through Bala, baby ! and south on hwy 69 through Gravenhurst, and onto the motha truckin hwy 11 :) woot woot, root a toot toot !

Back
Top Bottom