What would you do if this happened to you while you were riding? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What would you do if this happened to you while you were riding?

No but 50 in a 50 zone ought to be just fine. The conditions are perfectly normal. You drive in the city during the week don't you? Yeesh.

50 in a 50 is not fine when there is so much traffic both ways how can you not see that. ( and he was still accelerating just before he saw her and lifted)And pulling away from the lights and gapping the traffic behind you in the first 2 seconds is accelerating too quick for the same traffic which in the opposite lane is stopped. I have a car that does 0 to 100 in 3 seconds. If I pull away from the light and accelerate quickly in traffic to the posted 50 Kmh limit and then someone pulls out and I hit them are you saying that the fact I got to the legal speed quicker than necessary isn't a factor? If he had gone slower , recognizing a long line of stopped traffic and the possibility of someone pulling out from it he wouldn't have had the accident, but it was an accident and he wasn't beng reckless just not smart

Its a sentra man. He didn't seem to be accelerating hard at all. Maybe hard for HIS car but its an econobox not Murcielago.

Driving anywhere in the city during the week means you encounter stopped traffic in the opposite direction. There's a reasonable expectation for other road users not to be blind ******** who pull into traffic without looking.

Personally I'm super cautious in these specific situations and I feel I would've seen her coming. Regardless, its her fault 100% legally and 'morally'

Last edited:
i dunno, it took 2 seconds for it to go down from 44 to zero after he hit her.
The deceleration was far more drastic than the beastly 120hp of raw acceleration so that's expected.

Its a sentra man. He didn't seem to be accelerating hard at all. Maybe hard for HIS car but its an econobox not Murcielago.

Driving anywhere in the city during the week means you encounter stopped traffic in the opposite direction. There's a reasonable expectation for other road users not to be blind ******** who pull into traffic without looking.

Personally I'm super cautious in these specific situations and I feel I would've seen her coming. Regardless, its her fault 100% legally and 'morally'

so you are agreeing with me!

Oh great let's put a guilty label on her because she's asian. I see lots of people seem to be judging her race rather than her actions

The driver in the white car was at fault. No question. The discussion has turned to whether the OP could have avoided it...highly probable. Was the stereotype necessary? No.

Isis is starting a gang?
Alex-Pinky-wroar-bio.gif

She's an Asian woman and she caused the accident... so I'd say the title is pretty damn accurate :lol:

For further evidence, just drive in Markham.

50 in a 50 is not fine when there is so much traffic both ways how can you not see that. ( and he was still accelerating just before he saw her and lifted)And pulling away from the lights and gapping the traffic behind you in the first 2 seconds is accelerating too quick for the same traffic which in the opposite lane is stopped. I have a car that does 0 to 100 in 3 seconds. If I pull away from the light and accelerate quickly in traffic to the posted 50 Kmh limit and then someone pulls out and I hit them are you saying that the fact I got to the legal speed quicker than necessary isn't a factor? If he had gone slower , recognizing a long line of stopped traffic and the possibility of someone pulling out from it he wouldn't have had the accident, but it was an accident and he wasn't beng reckless just not smart

if he was not over the speed limit why make it out it was his fault at all, who cares how quickly he got up to speed, his lane was free and clear, no one ahead of him and no one more or less beside him, so just because there is a line up of cars on the other side of the road going in the opposite direction he should slow down.....or get up to speed slowly,,,,I think not...

Crap if I followed your way of driving I would spend hours getting to my destinations.....I don't expect some jacka$$ to cut 2 lanes of traffic and stick their nose into my lane without them thinking it's OK for them to do it and not accept the fact they are going to pay for it sooner or latter...

The only thing and this is solely based on my view of the vid is the reaction time seemed a bit slow, maybe it wasn't, it just appears that way to me, otherwise the OP did nothing wrong

if he was not over the speed limit why make it out it was his fault at all, who cares how quickly he got up to speed, his lane was free and clear, no one ahead of him and no one more or less beside him, so just because there is a line up of cars on the other side of the road going in the opposite direction he should slow down.....or get up to speed slowly,,,,I think not...

Crap if I followed your way of driving I would spend hours getting to my destinations.....I don't expect some jacka$$ to cut 2 lanes of traffic and stick their nose into my lane without them thinking it's OK for them to do it and not accept the fact they are going to pay for it sooner or latter...

The only thing and this is solely based on my view of the vid is the reaction time seemed a bit slow, maybe it wasn't, it just appears that way to me, otherwise the OP did nothing wrong

Learn to read. I said it was preventable, that was his point of posting to ask what we would do. He isn't in the wrong but he wouldn't be in an accident if he had accelerated a little easier and or slowed down ,moved over and paid attention
also why do lameAses feel the need to record their drivng.....go pro dauchebags FTW.....
you can use the lane was free and clear and I'm in the right argument next time you go thru an intersection on your bike and get smashed into. Sometimes driving a bit more defensively saves your butt

Last edited:
Learn to read. I said it was preventable, that was his point of posting to ask what we would do. He isn't in the wrong but he wouldn't be in an accident if he had acvelerated a little easier and or slowed down ,moved over and paid attention
also why do lameAses feel the need to record their drivng.....go pro ********** FTW

I read your post, and basically you said he should not have accelerated that fast, he should not be in that lane, he should have moved over,. he should have done all sorts of things.....

all he needs to do is drive within the law, and if some dumb person sticks their nose into his lane, well he can try to avoid it, but other than that, he drove in a perfectly legit manner, and there really is nothing he has to change

none of what you wrote above says it was preventable, what it says is a whole lot of things he should of done, that he does not need to, and if he does follow your points, it still does not mean it would not have happened, had she stuck her car out sooner, before he was even up to speed and it was timed in a manner that no matter how quick he was, he still would have hit her.....

but saying for him to slow down, not go so fast, get in the other lane, and so on, well I see no need for any of that, I don't think he needs to move over a lane because someone will and or could and or might stick their nose out and cause this, that is just silly.....

but hey if every one moves to the right, better for me, as that would leave the left lane open and no one is going to be in front of me clear sailing....

I read your post, and basically you said he should not have accelerated that fast, he should not be in that lane, he should have moved over,. he should have done all sorts of things.....

all he needs to do is drive within the law, and if some dumb person sticks their nose into his lane, well he can try to avoid it, but other than that, he drove in a perfectly legit manner, and there really is nothing he has to change

none of what you wrote above says it was preventable, what it says is a whole lot of things he should of done, that he does not need to, and if he does follow your points, it still does not mean it would not have happened, had she stuck her car out sooner, before he was even up to speed and it was timed in a manner that no matter how quick he was, he still would have hit her.....

but saying for him to slow down, not go so fast, get in the other lane, and so on, well I see no need for any of that, I don't think he needs to move over a lane because someone will and or could and or might stick their nose out and cause this, that is just silly.....

but hey if every one moves to the right, better for me, as that would leave the left lane open and no one is going to be in front of me clear sailing....

The topic is ...what would you do....you are arguing an argument that doesnt exist

Last edited:
If the Asian lady didn't pull out then this thread wouldn't exist. Makes you wonder if more Asian guys pulled out then this thread wouldn't exist.

If the Asian lady didn't pull out then this thread wouldn't exist. Makes you wonder if more Asian guys pulled out then this thread wouldn't exist.

Your humor is is so obvious , old timey and hokey its bordering on listening to an Alzheimer's patient do stand up at the old age home

Its not just Asians do that I have seen others do this too. You should not be driving in the passing lane unless you are passing someone. She should've waited for both directions to clear up before coming out like that. The person who provided her the gap should've honked or gestured at her about oncoming traffic (at least I do this)

I will be ****** as hell and slap her with my dick

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom