What would you do if this happened to you while you were riding? | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What would you do if this happened to you while you were riding?

The Ohio rider was being stupid. Never accelerate into the front of a moving car. Either make sure the white car see you and stops or go around behind or wait till he clears off.

Lets say the driver at the last second does in fact swerve to the right lane and in doing so avoids the front end impact all together which allows the driver to complete the left turn and heading off like nothing happened, but.... Manages to hit (side swipe) another vehicle in his blind spot in the right lane while swerving ?

Your avoiding one accident and creating another.... Just thinking maybe the driver is like F this, your in the fault and are taking full responsibility....

Exactly, and quite a number of us have pointed this out earlier in this thread. It's a minor collision, no one got hurt. and the correct party is taking the insurance hit by the original poster doing exactly what he did.

Wow, you claim you are a professional driver? You claim that the video poster didn't do anything wrong. When you took advanced avoidance and defensive driver training were you sleeping? What advanced driver training program states that you shouldn't slow down or move away from a potentially dangerous situation. Let us know the name of the organization which trained you so that we can avoid it as they are a scam.

Ummm no. What I simply said was, " I doubt my reflexes would have been any quicker".
Not sure where you got the rest of it from. But hey, if it makes you feel better to attack me and any schools I may have been to, have at it. :)

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

Ummm no. What I simply said was, " I doubt my reflexes would have been any quicker".
Not sure where you got the rest of it from. But hey, if it makes you feel better to attack me and any schools I may have been to, have at it. :)

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

If that was your intent then I apologize for my misunderstanding.

Well played, gentlemen.

Back
Top Bottom