Bill C51 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bill C51

Like allot of other things I think the supreme court would overturn it i doubt it will get passed its ridiculous on its surface.

I really hope youre right. They did pass bill C-51 though so i dont know how much faith we can have in the supreme court (i realize it hasnt been challenged yet but i wouldnt put my money on it)

Hope youre right

I really hope youre right. They did pass bill C-51 though so i dont know how much faith we can have in the supreme court (i realize it hasnt been challenged yet but i wouldnt put my money on it)

Hope youre right

Since it passed anyone that challenged it could simply disappear before the hearing.

The Liberals were all in favour of this **** in the house of commons but not in the Senate? Lol what a bunch of pandering politicians... vote for it where it actually counts, but then symbolically oppose it in the worthless Senate. Nice.

Mulcair talks a big game but he won't repeal it. He won't be elected either tho so its all smoke and mirrors.

I was so angry when it was passed! Only hope is for NDP to get elected and for them to ACTUALLY keep their promises which is not exactly a common trait for politicians. Its hope against hope but thats all we got.

Once again a veteran stands up for our rights. Bravo!

He added that the act is a “very disturbing piece of legislation that undermines Canadian democracy and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.”

“As a soldier, I helped defend Canada’s democracy by participating in peacekeeping, peacemaking and war,” he wrote. “Having opposed oppressive political systems in the name of Canadian democracy, I refuse to support any entity complicit in the creation of a repressive act which assaults Canadian liberty.”

the drop in oil prices is estimated to add an average of 1000 to Canadians pockets . The lower dollar is increasing exports and investment and making us more competitive, where is the economy problem you speak of?

http://business.financialpost.com/2...as-room-to-grow-bank-of-canada/#__federated=1

Lol are you serious? Maybe your rich ass is so disengaged with the world you have no idea. Lower oil increased export = better economy? For who? For the guy that never needed it.

Look at the rising average debt
There will no more middle class soon
Talk to some small business owners
Talk about all the big box company taking over ever micro service and sales markets.
Walk Down eglinton avenue west.. Even in the poshest forest hill there is small business closed every where.

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

What I don't get is.. EVERYONE I talked to is NOT for or wants c51. So how does the government pass it when no one wants it..

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Last edited:
What I don't get is.. EVERYONE I talked to is for or wants c51. So how does the government pass it when no one wants it..

huh?

What I don't get is.. EVERYONE I talked to is NOT for or wants c51. So how does the government pass it when no one wants it..

Because Canada is not a democracy, and it hasn't been for some time. It has become a dictatorship in which we elect a new one every few years.

Governments in Canada - both provincial and federal - show little sign of listening to their electorate. They may pay lip service to it now and again, but that's the extent of it.

I'm pretty sure the Canadian government has been coaxed into doing this by the Americans in this particular case.

1988: Brian Mulroney, PC Prime minister apologizes to Japanese Canadians over WWII internment camps and offers compensation.

2015: Steven Harper, Conservative Prime Minister re-invents internment camp mentality and expands it to cover all races.

Back
Top Bottom