Serengeti sunglasses and service | GTAMotorcycle.com

Serengeti sunglasses and service

regder

Site Supporter
Been using Serengeti sunglasses for about three years. Had the Firenze model with their "drivers" lens. The flexible temples bend inside the helmet making them super comfortable. The lenses are glass giving great optics, and photochromic so they darken and lighten in daylight making them fantastic for changing conditions. That alone makes them great.

A few months back I dropped them for the umpteenth time, this time one lens chipped. Finally got around to trying their repair/exchange service today. The Firenze model that I had is discontinued and they didn't have the lenses. Was able to exchange for a brand new model of my choice. Got the Sassari model with the same drivers lenses. Cost me $55 plus tax, and I get a full warranty on the replacement. Didn't have to send them away, just stopped by their service centre at Keele and 407, and walked out with a new pair. Hard to beat service like that.

Wow amazing service! I love my Serengetis too! Zero distortion. Best sunglasses I have ever owned! Purchased them on the internet five years ago for what I thought was an amazing price at the time. Turns out there is a cheaper place in Mississauga Sunglass Safari 2601 Matheson Blvd. Last year they had a Serengeti Sale on June 21. What is the address of the service centre regder Thanks!

I have been using Serengeti glasses for about 30 years . They are the best glasses for driving . The lenses may not look the best . But for performance they are the best . I even sucked it up and bought their prescription glasses . Even though my prescription is very low .

Serengeti although underrated is some of the best in the business. They're up there with Maui Jim and high end Oakleys in regards to optics.

. Turns out there is a cheaper place in Mississauga Sunglass Safari 2601 Matheson Blvd. Last year they had a Serengeti Sale on June 21. !
They have that sale every year and usually advertise in the Toronto Sun prior to the actual date.
I picked up a second pair of Serengeti from them 4 years ago so its been going on for awhile.
Best driving glasses in my opinion especially in overcast or light glare.

They have that sale every year and usually advertise in the Toronto Sun prior to the actual date.
I picked up a second pair of Serengeti from them 4 years ago so its been going on for awhile.
Best driving glasses in my opinion especially in overcast or light glare.

Thanks Kedo I will be checking the Toronto Sun for the sale!

Back
Top Bottom