FBI .... SWAT ?? Check the pic READ THE POST | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

FBI .... SWAT ?? Check the pic READ THE POST

Re: ...

Yes, kinda. I have no affiliation, except that I have eaten at their Woodbridge location. Can confirm that it is good. And pricey.
Affiliation........affliction...........that reminds me. You need one of these stickers to go with that vest:

HTR13.jpg

LOL! Love the "ciao".
Hit me up if you plan to go the vinyl shed route, btw. Got a little info for ya.
Probably build one with my father. He's coming to visit me this summer

Gracie (however you spell that one)

Da Nada.

;)

Why do I feel the need to slap manish with my dick.
a guy named manish in a swat vest would be pretty funny right after he gets tazed by CSIS
#swerve

This kind of humour tells me the kids are alright.

That batman has seriously skinny legs.

To be honest I think his legs are in proportion to his upper body or maybe just slightly on skinny side. It's not like he's got a super muscular upper body. He's got a little muscle mass and is very lean..... Both in upper and lower body.

If you see someone riding an R6 wearing an FBI/SWAT vest this season, chances are it's probably Manish.

The funny thing is Manish is probably his real name. He's from Brampton and is probably Hindu.

The funny thing is Manish is probably his real name. He's from Brampton and is probably Hindu.[/QUOTE

Link for Icon vest is "Women's"............................... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom