FBI .... SWAT ?? Check the pic READ THE POST | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

FBI .... SWAT ?? Check the pic READ THE POST

Why do I feel the need to slap manish with my dick.
a guy named manish in a swat vest would be pretty funny right after he gets tazed by CSIS
#swerve

Last edited:
Just ask an Agent for one.

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/page-66.html?texthighlight=personating#s-130.

Criminal Code of Canada - Personating peace officer

130. (1) Everyone commits an offence who

(a) falsely represents himself to be a peace officer or a public officer; or

(b) not being a peace officer or public officer, uses a badge or article of uniform or equipment in a manner that is likely to cause persons to believe that he is a peace officer or a public officer, as the case may be.

Punishment
(2) Everyone who commits an offence under subsection (1)

(a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than five years; or

(b) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.
R.S., 1985, c. C-46, s. 130; 2009, c. 28, s. 2.​

Good luck :lmao:

Except FBI and SWAT are not Canadian, so not impersonating a peace officer in this country. Just don't cross the border. You used to be able to buy FBI t-shirts in the head shops on Yonge.

Are you back full time?

I don't know .. should i go away, again?

I'm never far away.. lurking, and doing different things in the 2-wheeled world, in lieu of being able to actually physically ride as of yet.

Haters_gonna_hate.jpg

Lovers gonna love

I don't know .. should i go away, again?

I'm never far away.. lurking, and doing different things in the 2-wheeled world, in lieu of being able to actually physically ride as of yet.

A few years ago on a Sat. or Sun. afternoon heading south on Guelph Line I looked left at the Icehouse which was mostly empty but for a sidecar rig. That must be Bandit Bill, I thought.

Re: ...

Did I mention that I want dibs on the FBI one? Y'know, Full Blooded Italian
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

You post this right after a meme of a half naked Batman....hmmmm.....
I'm comfortable with my sexuality. You can think what you want.

Ciao

I'm comfortable with my sexuality. You can think what you want.

Ciao

LOL! Love the "ciao".
Hit me up if you plan to go the vinyl shed route, btw. Got a little info for ya.

Anytime I see someone actually type out Ciao it makes me think of that SPECTRE agent from Thunderball

Did I mention that I want dibs on the FBI one? Y'know, Full Blooded Italian
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Like that expensive pizza place? its pretty good food

Like that expensive pizza place? its pretty good food

Yes, kinda. I have no affiliation, except that I have eaten at their Woodbridge location. Can confirm that it is good. And pricey.

Back
Top Bottom