FBI .... SWAT ?? Check the pic READ THE POST | GTAMotorcycle.com

FBI .... SWAT ?? Check the pic READ THE POST

Group Buy?

Guys?

Anyone?

Dibs on '******'

Cool idea, does anyone know where i can buy a bodybag to ride around in that says "corpse" on it?

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/page-66.html?texthighlight=personating#s-130.

Criminal Code of Canada - Personating peace officer

130. (1) Everyone commits an offence who

(a) falsely represents himself to be a peace officer or a public officer; or

(b) not being a peace officer or public officer, uses a badge or article of uniform or equipment in a manner that is likely to cause persons to believe that he is a peace officer or a public officer, as the case may be.

Punishment
(2) Everyone who commits an offence under subsection (1)

(a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than five years; or

(b) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.
R.S., 1985, c. C-46, s. 130; 2009, c. 28, s. 2.​

Good luck :lmao:

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/page-66.html?texthighlight=personating#s-130.

Criminal Code of Canada - Personating peace officer

130. (1) Everyone commits an offence who

(a) falsely represents himself to be a peace officer or a public officer; or

(b) not being a peace officer or public officer, uses a badge or article of uniform or equipment in a manner that is likely to cause persons to believe that he is a peace officer or a public officer, as the case may be.

Punishment
(2) Everyone who commits an offence under subsection (1)

(a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than five years; or

(b) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.
R.S., 1985, c. C-46, s. 130; 2009, c. 28, s. 2.​

Good luck :lmao:
...buzzkill

Anyone knows where we can get the fbi or the swat vest from
the one like in the picture . i don't want that costume crap from ebay

HATERS GONNA HATE

I'm not a hater... I just think it's really stupid. But if all the cool kids are doing it... Sign me up!

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

Back
Top Bottom