Allstate does not insure Enduro's..? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Allstate does not insure Enduro's..?

Chasem

Just called a local Allstate broker and apparently they do not insure Enduro's ?!?

Allstate will not cover a KTM 690 Enduro, but they cover super sport bikes.... What kind of world are we living in here.

Was going to bring my Car, Bike and House.

Anybody have any suggestions for enduro insurance? GM / 29 / Oakville and no accidents or tickets.

I would just use a broker and have them do the searching for you. You are clean so not much to worry about..

I use StateFarm. I ride an SS though..

Maybe they were looking for "2014 KTM 690 Enduro" when there is no such thing. Isn't it only "2014 KTM 690 Enduro R"?

Could always try another broker too.

TD insures my WR450F. I haven't shopped around but I think I'm paying a bit more than I would if I were going with another company.

Wonder if the gs1200 is considered an enduro. Hope not as I've been planning on getting a quote with them. Will call soon.

Ive got a KTM 690 SMC, I'm a 30/M with my GM, I use Ronn Calderon at Dalton Timmins 905 335 7447

Wonder if the gs1200 is considered an enduro. Hope not as I've been planning on getting a quote with them. Will call soon.

Pretty sure it's considered more of a tourer/Winnebago. Lol

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

LMAO! .... Though I would certainly like one of those winnebago's.

Pretty sure it's considered more of a tourer/Winnebago. Lol

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

Don't deal with Allstate for any kind of insurance. When it comes time to pay, Allstate is the most difficult to get money out of according to Consumer Reports Magazine. State Farm (now owned by Desjardins in Canada) has been among the best for a long time.

Im with RBC insurance...bike is my Husqvarna TE450 2009. I'm 47 and it's basically a buck a day to insure.

Don't deal with Allstate for any kind of insurance. When it comes time to pay, Allstate is the most difficult to get money out of according to Consumer Reports Magazine. State Farm (now owned by Desjardins in Canada) has been among the best for a long time.

I don't know. In the States ratings are different and I've seen a lot of complaints about Allstate but I found this Canadian chart a while ago when I was researching and they don't look too bad on it. Chart is a couple of years old, however.

https://insureye.com/images/uploads...to Insurance Study from InsurEye May 2012.pdf

They also have some of the highest rates for anything other than a super sport and renter's insurance.

Yes, SF is not the greatest for anything but SS bikes.

I'm in the process of switching everything over to Allstate. I used Belair for my car and Intact for my bike previously. Now I got another bike so shopped around. Allstate is not that good for cars but they gave me a really good deal on bikes that, combined, it was worth it.

Grant Redfern gave me a quote through Allstate on a 625 SMC a few days ago, so that's covered at least.

Got a really good quote from Aviva on my car... Unfortunately the bike is a bit high.

Kinda flabbergasted that insurance on a 1000CC Supersport is around the same as the KTM 690 so far.

Tried dalton timmis (I'm not sure who all they represent), Allstate & TD so far.

Back
Top Bottom