Noob new to track. where to go? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Noob new to track. where to go?

I just started riding last year on a 125cc Grom. Am I too green for track day at racer5?
In my opinion, no, street experience doesn't really matter, you'll learn a ton taking a track course.

I'm also taking the May course with a co-worker, should be awesome there's a bunch from GTAM going

I just started riding last year on a 125cc Grom. Am I too green for track day at racer5?
I second what jcbarnar, said. There is no such thing as too little experience for taking the racer5 course. People with little to no experience learn faster and better because they haven't developed tons of bad habits that are hard to get out of your brain.

Blue Water Motel - 121 Ontario Street South - Grand Bend - 519-238-2014
$74/night if you tell them you are with Racer5 function

Quite a few people are staying there including some of the staff of Racer5

I'm definitely camping since the weekend is already costly. I haven't booked yet but will be shortly. Would be nice to book at the same place as others taking the course.
Keep us posted!!

Anyone camping on the Grand Bend site? I'm thinking of doing that instead of off site.

Just an FYI - We allow camping at GBM in the pit area near where you will be taking the course. We have permanent washrooms and showers and you can bring/run you own generator (sorry- no electric hookups). The Piney is an awesome facility, but if your not able to use most of what it offers (since you will be in riding school for most of the day) it make more sense to stay at GBM and save some money. You should also check the Pinery alcohol restrictions since I know they have them on certain weekends. Also at night GBM s only a 5 minute $10 cab ride into/from town (at least 20 minutes from the Pinery). If a hotel is your preference the Bluewater is a good one at a great rate.

VJsw1MaU.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom