Hello from Mississauga | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello from Mississauga

ElChin0

Hello ladies/gentlemen, I am hollaring from Mississauga, and it is almost that time of year. So I decided to join online to get advice and see whats new. I own a 2007 Honda Cbr 600RR it is my first bike and I've been riding for 2 summers and I love it. Cheero :)

Ben

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

to be honest any beginner can ride any bike with any cc power. Having more CC doesnt mean its more dangerous, the only danger is the rider who throttles too much. My suggestion is to learn your throttle and take it nice and easy until your comfortable and you know your bike well, keep your eyes peeled and watch and judge what type of drivers are around you.

I learned on a 125 for like a weekend and than bought my 600 like 2 weeks after, and I just took it nice and easy until I got comfortable with my bike. thats my only advice. Hope that helped.

Welcome to the forum. I'll only add to your list to stay away from group rides until you're comfortable. Too much power + trying to keep up usually =bad times

Welcome dude! Also from Mississauga. Lots of good rider/people from Sauga here.One piece of advice thought...whatever you do, don't listen to Roomie :p

Back
Top Bottom