Motorcycle cop pulls over distracted/cell phone using drivers! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle cop pulls over distracted/cell phone using drivers!

Yep FTP until that dumb broad at the light who didn't even notice the bike with flashing lights sitting beside her, because she was so focused on her damn phone pulls a left hand turn in front of you on your bike. Do you really think she put that phone down the second the light changed??? But she will be justified cause it is all about FTP. this year 12 people have died on Ontario roads THIS YEAR, (It is only mid March), due to distracted driving let's drop this silly enforcement. Hopefully the next stat won't be you or anyone you know or love.

Pigs. At red lights too...this is why i dislike the police

Yep FTP until that dumb broad at the light who didn't even notice the bike with flashing lights sitting beside her, because she was so focused on her damn phone pulls a left hand turn in front of you on your bike. Do you really think she put that phone down the second the light changed??? But she will be justified cause it is all about FTP. this year 12 people have died on Ontario roads THIS YEAR, (It is only mid March), due to distracted driving let's drop this silly enforcement. Hopefully the next stat won't be you or anyone you know or love.

Nothing you say can validate ticketing for "distracted driving" while stopped at a red light..especially hypothetical situations that hold no merit.

The onus is on you to do your part and ensure you are vigilant and safe. Simple.

Nothing you say can validate ticketing for "distracted driving" while stopped at a red light..especially hypothetical situations that hold no merit.

The onus is on you to do your part and ensure you are vigilant and safe. Simple.

From your response I would have to conclude that anything that anyone says or can say is a waste of their time. In your world laws don't apply to you because you know better (than professionals), you are smarter (then the general public), and you are a better driver/rider. Did I miss any of your logic?

People yapping on the phone while stopped at a red light are the ones who forget to notice that the light has turned green, or who start moving while there is a pedestrian walking in front of them, or make a right turn without properly looking for approaching traffic. I have no problem with that.

Stopped out of the traffic lane with the engine off should be safe ...

Don't use a phone while driving and you won't have an issue then. That cop was fully in the right. It is illegal to use a phone while operating a motor vehicle. That includes sitting at red lights. The whole ftp and "pigs" attitude is getting pathetic. Grow up

Maybe if there were more undercover cop bikes....motorcycles would get noticed.

...well I could dream it.

Although there are some reasons to dislike the police, ticketing for distracted driving is not one of them. I cannot believe that as a motorcyclist you could make such a stupid comment.

Nice.

3:08 "You have no idea what's going on around you ma'm".

So just to clear it up, from your posts yous a gangsta who hates da Po Po and they all wack? Seriously in this day and age you're not all for them cracking down on people operating a machine that could kill you because they aren't paying attention? That **** is for sure wack yo. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom