Track Day Tents | GTAMotorcycle.com

Track Day Tents

m.benn84

Looking for a pop up 10 x 10 tent/ canopy for this season. Has anybody bought one of the ones on kijiji that a few people are selling for around 130 bucks?

Looking for a review or advice on where to get one for a decent price.

Looking for a pop up 10 x 10 tent/ canopy for this season. Has anybody bought one of the ones on kijiji that a few people are selling for around 130 bucks?

Looking for a review or advice on where to get one for a decent price.

Target has all their pop up 10X10 canopy on sale for up to 70% off. I picked one up for $60 on the weekend. Lots of tents and camping gear is still available as well.

Home Depot had the ezup style 10x10 last christmas for $80. Personally I wouldnt pay more then that for a 10x10.

I personally wouldn't pay 80 dollars for a tent but it all depends on what you use it for and how reliable you need it to be. Just paid 280 for the same one I had last year at Costco (impact), mine got destroyed from a really bad windy day and me not anchoring it properly and got a refund no questions ask.

Home Depot had the ezup style 10x10 last christmas for $80. Personally I wouldnt pay more then that for a 10x10.

That doesn't help your profit sharing.

I personally wouldn't pay 80 dollars for a tent but it all depends on what you use it for and how reliable you need it to be. Just paid 280 for the same one I had last year at Costco (impact), mine got destroyed from a really bad windy day and me not anchoring it properly and got a refund no questions ask.

i have a 10x10 canadian tire one, was on sale for $60, or near that.

going on my 3rd year using it at the track, also used it for random events. The fabric is showing some wear on the corners were it stretches over the frame.

Maybe good enough for another season or two.

I would buy it again, but maybe a 15x10

Also, it is an absolute must for track days!

I've also always used a cheap canopy, but made sure it was weighted down at all times. Most damage occurs when the wind can lift and flip it.

4 20L water jugs from CT have saved my tents numerous times. (And taking the topper off when the wind is that ridiculous.)

My current up-up was $60 from a farm store in the US. This will be it's 3rd season.

I have a Walmart one as well. Bought it on sale last year.

Thanks for all the replies, will keep my eyes open for a sale and check out Targets Houdini sale.

We are on our third year with caravan. Be sure to get the premium weight bags as well, they are definitely worth it. You won't lose a canopy to the wind again

For those of you guys that like cheap canopies, was at Target in Ajax last night and they have a bunch, some at 80 bucks, some at 100 bucks discounted, they seem ok for a cheap canopy - I didn't buy them but figure let you guys know.

I have a cheapo from walmart for $40 and got one from xs cargo from a family member for even cheaper. They don't match and the xs cargo is more of a gazebo for the yard type but they both provide shade and lasted through a couple storms last year.

HF has theirs on sale...http://www.harborfreight.com/10-ft-x-10-ft-popup-canopy-69456.html it is slanted legs which sucks when setting up multiples beside each other but it's still shade.

Back
Top Bottom