2015 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Call me a spoiled sport. I enjoyed this game when I played it but found myself trying to find the tags online rather than actually riding to the tag and playing the game. IMHO, it's so much more fun keeping the game moving, missing the tag by minutes and even more fun getting the tag first. Cloak and dagger tag...not so much fun, for me that is.

I agree. The best tags IMO are when you instantly know the area, but you need to find the exact spot. I've spent a hour driving around a few blocks looking for something specific and it was a thousand times more fun than 15 minutes sitting at my computer searching Google Images.

if the address has been given, why has nobody tagged it? I'm considering putting on my expired plate just to get the tag!

if the address has been given, why has nobody tagged it? I'm considering putting on my expired plate just to get the tag!

I had planned on taking a ride today, but have been hard with a cold &/or allergies. Would have liked ti get some early season points.

Did we ever get a final 2014 tally? Maybe I missed it?

I know it's not in the rules, but I remember last year we were also including location on found tags. Will we be doing that again? (really, I just wanna try one of those johnny burgers ?)
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Ok, let's add it to the rules. Doesn't have to be exact address if the rider does not know it but an approximate location info should suffice.
8. When posting old tag, post should include "Old: <location info> <picture>". The <location info> could be street address or the nearest major junction / landmark.
9. When posting new tag, post should include "New: <picture>"

Here we go again! Im out for the next week and expect to see Jayell or Grady with 20+ tags when I return! Chop chop!

how do you guys get them done so fast? My old cell doesnt have tapatalk, so id have to tag it, then rush home to upload it to photobucket and onto here...

how do you guys get them done so fast? My old cell doesnt have tapatalk, so id have to tag it, then rush home to upload it to photobucket and onto here...

I don't have tapatalk either. I would take my laptop with me and go to a Starbucks, Tim's or McDonalds. I

I don't have tapatalk either. I would take my laptop with me and go to a Starbucks, Tim's or McDonalds. I

I have Tapatalk and still go to Tim's / McDonalds for the free wifi. And coffee.

Damn I've been waiting for this game to come back!
Getting wheels back on the road this Friday, Caaaant wait! :blob6:

Heading out now, let me have this, LOL
All the way from North York, I'm putting the new tag back in my area haha.

Old: 5100 Erin Mills Parkway
39f5e0371cdd813e5dd2f37a63afd56c.jpg

New:
9910c22975ffee4f5fe8ca540a8bdaaf.jpg

Last edited:

place holder

Ok, I was just getting my snowsuit on, but I think I'll have some hot tea instead. You go get it. :)

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

Old: 4841 Yonge Street #117, North York, ON M2N 5X2
63072a195a8e0a0a0ee777d7c82b2ba3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New:
12331f2f83d5955f8cf7b13eed1df3bc.jpg

All the way from North York, I'm putting the new tag back in my area haha.

Old: 5100 Erin Mills Parkway
39f5e0371cdd813e5dd2f37a63afd56c.jpg

New:
9910c22975ffee4f5fe8ca540a8bdaaf.jpg

Not sure if it's just me, but, if you don't make a new post for old and new, then a) there is no way to confirm time and b) it doesn't show up in Tapatalk as unread. I'm assuming you edited your original post. Not that I was going after it, but for future reference. Just another suggestion. Someone could then go back to a previous post and "beat" someone to the tag. Nims?

At least once, this has been an issue in the past. For the most part, it hasn't been a problem so it never made it to the rules. It is better to add it to the rules for clarity. I'll write up something later today. Basically, avoid editing the tag posts other than to add location info or posting the same picture with better resolution.

Not sure if it's just me, but, if you don't make a new post for old and new, then a) there is no way to confirm time and b) it doesn't show up in Tapatalk as unread. I'm assuming you edited your original post. Not that I was going after it, but for future reference. Just another suggestion. Someone could then go back to a previous post and "beat" someone to the tag. Nims?

Oh yes you are right! Thanks for the heads up.

Old: 1136 centre street, Vaughan
8caca4ec746b55cfb7351acfdd8625ff.jpg

New:
25e5840c86798e5f7f48f994862f2507.jpg

New one is easy.... Just different angle :p

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom